US$81
ComfortInn
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$85
Comfort Suites - Columbus / Clara St(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$95
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$120
US$108
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
US$99
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
BestWestern.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$214
US$197
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewspool areacinnamon rollslap lanespancake machinehot tubpolaris mallpull out sofatwo queen bedsthe breakfast areahighly recommend this hoteloatmealwould stay againfront desk clerkfree breakfasthot breakfastbusiness centerzoo
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and pristine hotel. Great location. Comfortable bed, good rates. Loved the Jacuzzi. Decor was updated and pretty. Would definitely stay again. Manager was very nice. Pool and exercise room were very nice.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly M
Bethany J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Dear Kelly M,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

We recently did a quick stay before going to cosi. The suite was beautiful and roomy! Very clean. It had a keurig in the room! The pool was a lot of fun! Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly! Highly recommend!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Bethany J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Dear Amy B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Stayed for one night on our way to Florida. Room was clean and a good size, bed was comfortable. Great shower as well. The only complaint about the room is the walls are "thin", we could hear the people beside us talking, kids crying and coughing. Luckily they all stopped around 11 so we could get to sleep. Pool area was fun, a little too much chlorine for our liking but still fun. Located in a great area close to tons of shopping and restaurants. We will stay here again for sure if we come this way.

Room Tip: ask for a top floor corner room so you have fewer neighbours.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear scrufgrove,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and apologize for the noise issues you experienced. Next time you stay with us, we can try to get you in a room away from other guests to assist in eliminating this issue. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2016

We had a very nice, clean room with our own jacuzzi which we both enjoyed. The receptionist when we checked in on Sunday, Nov 21 (I beleive) evening was exceptionally cordial and accommodating. His name is Mohamed Abdullahi. He changed our room to one that was much more fitting to our needs, and he was happy to do it! As well the day shift receptionist was also helpful. My only complaint was after we got home and realized we had lost a ladies blue winter coat and I lost a piece of my headgear for a c-pap machine. I called the hotel right away. The day shift receptionist connected me with Sophie, the head of housekeeping. I asked that she call me back to let me know if either or both were found. After about a day and not hearing from Sophie I called back and left a message for her to call me back to let me know what was learned. I never received a call back.. To me, being a manager for 25 years or more, this is NOT the way to treat a customer. Otherwise, Mohamed would get an A+ as well as the day clerk and the hotel was nice. Just don't care that housekeeping never called me back. It cost me (on a very fixed income), $28.00 to replace the piece of headgear.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room which faced the front and it was quiet and sunny for late November days.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gerrywg2016
Donna S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you. Visit us anytime.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Hotel was very clean, room was huge, had a king on the 7th floor, room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Staff was friendly, check in was very fast. Location was good, close to everything. Swimming pool was the biggest I have ever seen at a hotel....

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Bethany J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus-Polaris Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Dear James C,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to have you as our guest again soon.