“Perfect!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Such a quirky place, but what great service and amazing food. The chorizo and eggs were some of the best I’ve had.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

In town with friends for PyOhio at OSU. This location in walking distance from the OSU student Union.

Visited on Sunday morning. Short wait if about 10 minutes for a 4-top. Immediate seeing was available at the bar.

Ordered chicken and waffles, chocolate chip pancakes, a Reuben with waffle fries, and omelet with toast.

Pancakes: cooked well done-a little firm but generous with the chocolate chips. Served with warm maple syrup. Added a side of bacon for the win.

Chicken and waffles: waffle was a little small for the amount of chicken, but was a very well balanced dish. Four super crispy panko breaded chicken tenders, one Belgian style waffle, and a drizzel of what tasted like Frank's red hot sauce mixed with honey or maple. Very good when a little bit of maple syrup added over the top.

Reuben: friend said it was really good and devoured it in no time.

Omelet: friend said it was really good--it had large potatoes inside.

For our meal, total came to about $50 with coffee and soda. Please tip your waitress-- they work hard, navigate narrow pathways blocked by customers with hot plates, and don't deserve to not be compensated.

For people of size, all the tables and chairs are mobile, but the aisles are narrow so you may be self conscious, especially is seated in an aisleway. There's an option to sit at the bar inside, or on the street side is you are more comfortable.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

In my opinion this is the perfect spot when thinking of a college campus diner. It looks like a bit of a hole in the wall from the outside and offers no frills inside but has the perfect vibe. From the seating at the bar where you can nurse a hangover or make the one you have worse while watching people walk by, to the walls decorated with popular culture motif, to the different clientele we saw here this is a cool spot. If we didn't have the kids with us the wife and I would have been right at home having a bloody mary or 2 while sitting at the one of the stools at the counter. All of our entrees were delicious. To the kids pancakes, which were light and fluffy, to the chicken and waffles everything was good. I will also say this place had the cleanest bathroom of any establishment I have visited in the last 10 years.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

We stopped in for breakfast on a weekday. No trouble getting in. It appears to have a college student clientele, primarily, and it is very near the OSU campus. Lots of good breakfast options.
I had a "create your own" omelette. Very good. Nothing extraordinary, but worth a visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

My OSU daughter took me here for breakfast when I visited, insisted it was the favorite spot for students, especially after a night of drinking (there are a number of 'hair of the the dog' cocktails on the menu). She raved about the chicken and biscuits, which were pretty good. I had the huevos rancheros, also pretty good, but I would have made the 's chorizo more spicy, but this is Ohio). Good service, good vibe.