“Best Greek Food In Town ”

Yanni's Greek Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

By far the best hummus I've ever had. I normally hate hummus but this is nothing like I've ever had...but you must be a garlic lover. And the fried cheese was awesome too. The best gyros in town are also huge. I could barely finish a small, my wife could finish a child gyro.

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Definately a gem. I have been eating here for many years. This is one of the best Greek restaurants in the Midwest. Be prepared to wait in line for a table if you go at lunch time; it is that good! As others have said the gyros are incredible and large. The fries are fresh and abundant. I love the skordalia and the kopanista; they are amazing appetizers. One problem that I seem to have almost every time that I go here is that I do not have room for the fantastic deserts. The people are friendly and helpful. I just cannot say enough about this place. Yanni's is a must!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite to eat and found this gem. They have authentic Greek food. I had the Lemon Chicken soup which was delicious.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This place has been here forever!! It is family owned & operated. Wonderful gyros & greek salads for dine in or to go at very reasonable prices:) Generous portion sizes but save room for dessert: baklava or rice pudding. The best greek Food in town!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

I'm from Columbus and this is our families favorite greek restaurant. The staff are friendly, food is delicious and at a decent price. The baklava is a must if you go.