“Great service great pizza”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #740 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

I order here quite a bit, the pizza is always hot when I get it and my order is always right. I really like the chicken mariachi pizza. Everyone that I have dealt with is always very friendly and polite.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

This is the pizza we grew up on in Columbus - thin, but not crispy crust, lots of good sauce and tons of pepperoni. The store we frequent is on Tamarack Blvd in northern Columbus, but there are stores all over town. We also enjoy the Asiago breadsticks and their Chicken Harvest salads. Good stuff.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

My wife and I got take out here. We ordered online through the website, but had some difficulty and ended up having to call to finish the order. We split the Big Don Italian sub, breadsticks with cheese, and 18 buffalo wings. The sub was good but nothing special. The breadsticks with cheese was ok but they didn't give us an dipping sauce. The wings were not that good. They were very small and the sauce wasn't very flavorful. Next time I eat here I will stick with the pizza.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We go here at least once a week and have never had a bad meal. The crew is extremely nice, it always is clean and the booths are very comfortable. Tangee and Angel are always nice and do their best to make our visit the best. I would highly recommend, if you are on the Westside of Columbus and want a great pizza.