“Delicious couscous”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2017

After visiting the first time, I brought more family for dinner a few weeks later. My first visit, I had the couscous with vegetable stew and was dreaming about it; it is the perfect balance of savory and sweet and the spices were outstanding! I highly recommend the couscous dish!

I of course ordered it the second time, but even though it was before dinner rush, they were already out of it. Unfortunately, they didn't tell us before we ordered and just brought us a plate that was missing half of what should be on it. They were embarrassed and took it off our bill, but it was still really disappointing. The rest of our family enjoyed their food though! I'll be back, but I'll probably call ahead to make sure they have what I want to order before I go.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

As a vegetarian family we've been coming here quite a few years. Always fresh and spiced well, but options for a variety of palates. Friendly staff and good unusual wine selection. This is also place can be either very casual or date night.

1  Thank Sarah P
Reviewed December 19, 2016

This is on the menu all the time. Well prepared, succulent, fall-off-the-bone. If you are a fan of lamb, I highly recommend this entree.

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

We now live in the Hilliard area and this is our go-to for Greek and Mediterranean food. We have been to some other similar type restaurants around the Columbus area, but this one takes the cake. We have always had great service and the owner is usually around making his guests feel very welcome. The waitstaff opened the doors on our way in and out. Great service right there. Our favorites so far include the Chicken Shawarma - get the large so you have plenty of leftovers!, Kabobs, Flatbreads, Spicy Chicken and Lemonata Chicken. The hummus is excellent and don't forget to get some Fire Fries for your appetizer. The salad dressing is so good I could eat it by the spoonful - wish I could buy it by the bottle. Don't forget some baklava for dessert! The tiramisu is also excellent and usually my first choice for dessert. It does sometimes get a little smoky inside so maybe the ventilation needs improved a little bit. Other than that, it's always been a 5 star experience for us each time!

Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Exceeded our expectations. Very impressed with baba ganoush- delicious! Also, really enjoyed the vegetarian dolmades and spicy chicken. Will come back again for sure!

Been to Olive Tree Restaurant? Share your experiences!