“Delicious food, outstanding service”

Mezze Middle'Terranean Cuisine
Ranked #225 of 2,355 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I can see why Mezze has so many five-star reviews. My husband and I stopped in on a Friday night. It wasn't crowded, but there was a steady stream of customers.

We had hummus for an appetizer. It was super flavorful, and the pita was warm and soft and delicious. Then we both ordered chicken shawarma bowls. I had my chicken made mild, but it still had a kick (in a good way). It was tender and very tasty. The rice had a lovely flavor (we tried both kinds). A mix of fresh toppings made it even better.

In addition to great food, the owner was helpful and super friendly. Service fast. Just a nice experience. We will be sure to go back!

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

Chicken sometimes dry and rice sometimes hard. Hummus was watery today and lacking in flavor. Was better when owned by Johnny, but will do in a pinch.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Had a delicious flavorful rice bowl with chicken, onions,lettuce and tomatoes. Had never been there before and the manager was very helpful explaining the menu and making recommendations. My friend had a pita and loved it too. You choose the ingredients you want in your lunch at the counter. Food was served quickly. Enjoyed it thoroughly and recommend it. They gave us a sampler of pita pieces with six varieties of dips. Very good!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

One of our favorite places to eat. Food is always good and service always friendly and prompt. I really enjoyed one visit when i was throwing our trash away and the owner came over and said let me do that. Another great meal last night with my in-laws.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Staff was well versed in all their gluten-free items. She even changed her serving gloves...that a big plus in our book!!
First time visitors get a free sample of all their their dips with pita bread!
The food was very good and the staff was more than helpful...We will be back!