“Biggest, Greatest Stadium There Is!!!”
Review of Ohio Stadium

Ohio Stadium
Ranked #4 of 157 things to do in Columbus
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The Ohio State University has one of the biggest football stadiums in the country and it definitely feels like it. Hearing over 100,000 screaming fans do STADIUM-OHIO is one of the greatest cheers you can do at a game. I am going to go to every game for the rest of my life. The food service is very quick and there is tailgating going on everywhere you look. These are by far the funnest games I have ever been to. Go BUCKEYES!!!

1  Thank Michael F

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Took a short walking tour of the athletic facilities, and this campus is amazing... concentrated, but big. And the surrounding area has so much to offer. We fell in love!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I have been to several college stadiums around the country. This stadium is very closed off if its not a game day, unlike many other places you cannot go in and look around. There was no team store at the stadium and you could barely see anything inside. It didnt seem to have much in the way of history dispalys to see as you walked around. It was not a game day and basically you just look at the walls.

1  Thank Teahan
Reviewed 8 July 2013

great tour very friendly people enjoyed the campus, my son is looking for a place to go to school and this college has a lot to offer

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Nothing can compare to actually being inside during a game, but just driving around the perimeter, one can feel the power emanating from this place. I've only ever been to two games, but something about driving around the 'shoe gave me a wave of nostalgia like nothing else we did on our visit back to OH last week. OH - IO!!