“Authentic mexican food Upper Arlington ”

Charritos Mexican Grill
Ranked #627 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Service is excellent, margaritas, enchiladas, pambazos, tortas, lamb soup, lamb tacos... everything tastes like Mexico.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I and a friend of mine stopped there on a Sunday evening after walking about 5 miles. My friend ordered guacamole and vegeterian burrito and I ordered 3 different tacos. We found out they have Monday and Wednesday specials with tacos. Drinks we had did not have happy hour prices. I dont know if they have happy hour drinks anyway. It is a reasonably priced Mexican place for hungry folks who want a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

There's a lot of Mexican competition within a mile, and this place doesn't have alcohol, yet, but the food is very good!

A lot of the established places have slacked off in recent years, and this newer place is fresh and delicious.

Super friendly service, quick, and delicious. I will be back.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

I ended up going to this place with a friend for lunch after a customer meeting. From outside the place did not look so good and inside is not that much better.

But, the food was delicious and portions were generous. The place got crowded as time went by which is a good sign.

I will definitely visit this place next time I am in Columbus.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

This is located on Reed Rd. down from Nicola's and is really very good. You can eat in but we generally eat in. The staff is very helpful and has not steered us wrong on what to order. It is very different from the average Mexican food and I highly recommend.