All reviews extended stay sized refrigerator staying long term regular hotel burner stove pots and pans front desk laundry room home away from home business center cameron relocating amenities housekeeping elevator cons sink
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This place may be better for longer term stays, but did not offer many amenities. Still, the price was right and the staff were friendly. We did not have any issues until we went to bed that night. The beds were not terribly comfortable. They had thin blankets and only 2 thin pillows for each bed (one pillow per person). When we asked for more pillows at the front desk we were told they didn't have any extras. ‍♀️ Our room was right by the main entrance, so we heard the heavy door slam shut every time it was opened all through the night. Coupled with the bright flashing light on the smoke detector right over the bed, all of this meant we didn't get much sleep. Hopefully other rooms were better, but when booking I suggest specifying a room away from the main entrance!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank kmking512
Columbus_North_GM1, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbus North I-270, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback.

GM

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We came from upstate michigan to stay here for a full weekend for Rock on the Range 2018. Three days and not only did Cameron and his ladies trear us FABULOUS but accimdated anything we needed. He worked on the pricing for us, switched us from non smoking to a smoking room not extra charge, and they all just treated us amazing! The room was very clean and very nice! It was our first out of state stay so we were worried we didnt choose a very good place but boy were we wrong! Anytime we come back to Ohio in the future we will be sure to book with you! Thanks ever so much for making our stay the best hotel stay ever in our experience of traveling! Kudos to you guys for doing such an amazing job and thanks again!

~Charlie and Zack

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CharlieHuegel
Reviewed May 15, 2018

The facility is clean and very new looking. The staff is amazing. Mindy and Nicole gave me wonderful assistance booking and checking us in. Cameron always ensures that our stay is problem free and assists in any way he can.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank scott537
Columbus_North_GM1, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbus North I-270, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Thank you scott537 for your review of our hotel! It was a pleasure having you and your company stay with us and we hope to continue doing business with you in the future. I will be sure to let the staff know about your experience and we hope you have a great Summer!

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love staying for the amount time I did. The rooms are very clean and staff is very friendly especially Mindy and Nicole. There’s been plenty of times where I needed quarters or needed my card reset and they were also there and willing to help with anything

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Micah L for your review of our hotel! It was a pleasure having you here with us and I will be sure to let the staff know about your experience. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I booked this room for a solo shopping trip and didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money. Prices were cheapest on the hotel’s site btw! I waited for about 5-10 min for someone to show at the check in desk. Check in process seemed a little lengthy but it was fine. I had a room on the 4th (top) floor on the farthest end. As soon as I stepped off the elevator, there was a strong smell of old cigarettes. I’m not a smoker and didn’t realize hotels still had smoking rooms. My room had ashtrays in it. Room was clean! No complaints AT ALL. But it was so noisy being so close to the interstate. I didn’t sleep well bc of it. And the shower pressure was really low. Would stay here again for the price but would definitely look at other options first.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Columbus_North_GM1, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Columbus North I-270, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank you Megan B for your time and review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear about how your stay went with us. Our fourth level is our smoking floor and we will always try our best to accommodate requests for Non-Smoking rooms. The convenience of being close to the interstate also has an impact on some of our guests and we are sorry for that. We would love to have you again if you are ever in the Columbus area. We feel we have one of the best extended stay locations accessible to the Polaris Mall area and if you would like to visit Easton Mall we have an amazing location in that area also. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to get another opportunity to earn your business for good.

Best Regards,