“Meh”

Knotty Pine Brewing
Ranked #504 of 2,314 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service, great staff, awesome food but just terrible house made craft beer. It has gotten better over the years but they still have a ways to go

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We made it to Knotty Pine brewing in Columbus after 3pm for an early dinner/late lunch. This brewery was on navigatecolumbus.com's website of top kid friendly breweries in Columbus. They really do welcome children which was super nice to see. I had the 'Toasty Roasty Stout' which had a very good coffee taste with hints of coconut. A little different but delicious. My wife had a pint of the "Cherrywood Smoked Porter" which was just okay I thought but not enough smokey flavor. I had "The Cuban" sandwich, she had a black bean and quinoa burger, and my two year old son had the chicken finger kids meal. His meal was served on a plastic school lunch tray with a juice box, carrots, celery, ranch dressing, apple sauce, and jello. It was so cute and the chicken fingers were seasoned well and tasted great. My cuban sandwich was okay, the pork was a little dry but I really enjoyed the fries that came with it. My wife's burger tasted great although it did not really stay together. It was served with those good fries as well.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

This was a fun place to spend a few hours with friends and family trying some different beers and food and playing the different games outside. Great place to spend a few hours especially when the weather is nice and you can be outside.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We used to go to The Knotty Pine restaurant quite often years ago. We were crushed when it closed because we always enjoyed the food, service and ambiance. We were excited when we heard it would re-open. It took us a while to get here though. We also are not beer drinkers and that might have held us back. Well, we finally made it were not disappointed. The cocktails are good and I'm sure the beers are equally good. The service was very good. Darby took good care of us and was knowledgeable about the menu and she was very professionally attentive. We had a pizza and were very happy with it. The flavors were excellent and we liked the crust (thin) and the New York cut. We really were not that hungry when we arrived but ended up eating the whole thing. All the other foods that passed us looked good. I know this is just one visit but we plan on going back several more times. The weather was nice andthe patio was bustling. Welcome back Knotty Pine.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in mid afternoon for a beer and snack. With only two house beers on tap, I went for the Mirror Lake IPA, very good
I tried the bread pretzels with beer cheese and they were as good as I have ever had. Two big pretzels and a big cup of beer cheese. They also have a great list of 19 guest beers on tap, almost all from Ohio.