See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I had a long day dealing with my clients. Finally, it was time to get a hotel to sleep. I found out this pretty close to Highway 71, pretty good location. There Bed is pretty Comfortable to sleep. Even though rooms was not that big, it was neat and cleaN> service provided by them is worth it. I feel like whatever i spent over there was worth it. This place made my night wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank beaverskimberley
Pamela M, Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm from Dallas and I visit Columbus every 2 months for business and I usually stay for about a week or so , so I seen this new hotel great price and I wanted to check it out , rooms are very nice for the price , but they have horrible customer service , I requested a wake up call... they don't do that , I requested my room to be cleaned, they will charge you $10 to do so , they only clean the room once a week for people that stay weekly , my first night there I requested a microwave, I had to call 5 times just to get that , They do not attended to the needs of the guest . I much rather pay more for a hotel and get great customer service ! But then again you get what you pay for !

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Pamela M, General Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

I am sorry for the issues you experienced and will address with the staff. I thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

I was on the way to Pittsburgh, i need a break to take some rest. Firstly, i was so confused about where to stay and on my way i stay extend A suites, so me and my girlfriend we decided to spend night over there. It was last night, they had a good service, good rooms, good place to spend the night. I think y'all need to try this place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Bipin A

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

I had a client staying here and decided to cancel my prior plans and stay here.The Staff was hard working and attentive. The Manager Pam is great w/the staff and costomers as well. ILL BE BACK 4 SURE.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank H. D
Pamela M, General Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2017

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure having you here. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel has recently been renovated and still undoing more. Room was small but clean. Location is nice right off interstate and between the malls and downtown. All within 10 minutes. We enjoyed our stay and will look to book again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ztd1989

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you visit us again.