See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 9, 2017

My husband & I stayed for two nights during OSU commencement this past weekend. Room was very clean. Comfortable beds. Free Wi-Fi. Very large refrigerator in the room. Microwave. Very easy access to I-71 and Rte. 315 from location. Only complaint is room curtains need to be heavier. Too much light as soon as the sun rose.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeriannw
Reviewed April 19, 2017

My job sends me to this area alot . This places is a good central area as its close to the freeway. The room was small and had tv,refrigerator ,microwave , i stayed here for 4 days enjoyed it was so quiet .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chaymicheal39
Pamela M, Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

My friend (the groom) booked us 10 rooms here for his wedding we thought it was a joke till we read the reviews and stayed here. The room had a TV and microwave and free wifi .Everyone helped us out with directions , places to eat, things to do and places that locals like.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sdentjohn
Pamela M, General Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I will share your nice comments with our staff.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

I was in Columbus with my girlfriend to visit some of my cousin. Since we didn't have enough space in our cousin place we decided to get a hotel near to her house and the Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio was pretty close to us. We decided to stay their for a night but we ended up with two night stay. They had pretty good price for their room. First i was worried how is the room gonna be but when i enter the room it was awesome a lot better than i expected to be. It was clean, not a big room but well organized. The best part was the bed. I love their bed so much. I promise i didn't want to get off the bed. If someone is looking for good rest they need to try their bed. I swear those beds will make your night wonderful.

Room Tip: second floor room number 224 that's where i stayed
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank louismartini134
Pamela M, General Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Thanks you for your wonderful review. We are happy you stayed with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

I was looking for a room under $75.00 because of traveling without my wife and only needing a room to get some sleep and shower. I usually stay away from the Rt. 161 and Morse Road areas because of the decline upkeep of the properties. I found Extend a Suites and after reading the reviews decided to give it a try.
Arriving after 10 o'clock the door was locked but they had a secure teller entrance open with a window. After a quick check in I was given a room on the 2nd floor in the back. The Room was nice and clean, newly remodeled. Shortcuts were evident in in a few places. Paint spots on the floor and towel rack fell of brackets but I didn't let that bother me. Bed was OK, TV very nice and shower had hot water. The curtain hanging in the window was very thin and the light outside could be seen through the curtain which was annoying and not very private. Thicker curtains are needed.
At check out I relayed these concerns to the staff and they were very friendly and seemed to want to take care of what concerns I brought up and wrote them down. That was refreshing.
If you are looking for a nice place on a budget the Extend a Suite is a good deal.

Room Tip: If you want something to eat in the area you will need to drive, nothing nice near.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank osujohn2016

Thank you for staying with us. I have reviewed the issues with my staff and we are working to resolve the issues you mentioned. We hope to see you again soon.