Comfort Suites - Columbus / Clara St(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$95
ComfortSuites
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
US$76
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
BestWestern.com
US$154
Best Western Suites(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$213
US$197
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfridge and microwavefree wifitvosudowntown
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Booked a stay here over the weekend and was very disappointed. When we got there nobody was at the desk for several minutes just a cleaning lady smoking outside. The pool was dirty and empty, not even ready! That was one reason we wanted to stay there. Then we went to look at our room and there we several men standing outside their rooms with cases of beer drinking and the hall smelled like vomit. The rooms are very small and just right but the place needed to update their online photos or get thier pool fixed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gypsy R
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I was looking for a budget motel located near OSU for graduation. This one had some decent recent reviews, so I gave it a try. First of all, it is a great location: right off I71, and only a few exits from the OSU exit. OSU is a 10 min. drive in light traffic, 20 mins. with traffic. There is a low priced gas station next door, and Easton Center is only about 4 miles or less up the road. Staff was very friendly when I checked in and lobby was very nice, with fresh coffee. First room I was in was very sparsely furnished (no chair). Right away I noticed no hot water pressure in the shower. The maintenance guy came in (also very nice guy) and tinkered with the valves. And he got me a chair. Next day, still no hot water pressure, so I asked, and they switched me to another room on the front of the motel. That was also a good thing, because the back side of the motel faces I71 and it is quite noisy. The new room was better furnished with a fridge and microwave. The hot water pressure was fine. However, the room was a smoker's room, with the smoke smell. I had no problem tolerating it, but it may have been objectionable to others. This motel appears to be rehabbing on the fly, with rooms being updated a little at a time using cast off furnishings from other motels/hotels - a little beat up. The third floor appears to be completely shut down at this time. There is no carpeting in the rooms, just this dark wood grain laminate. That didn't bother me, but it may some. My room key card didn't work after the second night, and they didn't clean my room. That may be attributable to having my room changed and the staff not knowing I was in there. Despite all this, my room was clean and comfortable. I'm not complaining about the property - it's perfectly adequate. You get what you pay for, and this place was fine. Again, the location was great, staff were nice, and room was clean. I'd recommend it depending on the price you can book it for.

Room Tip: Book a room on front of motel, away from I71
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bugsycatsmith
Reviewed May 9, 2017

My husband & I stayed for two nights during OSU commencement this past weekend. Room was very clean. Comfortable beds. Free Wi-Fi. Very large refrigerator in the room. Microwave. Very easy access to I-71 and Rte. 315 from location. Only complaint is room curtains need to be heavier. Too much light as soon as the sun rose.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeriannw
Reviewed April 19, 2017

My job sends me to this area alot . This places is a good central area as its close to the freeway. The room was small and had tv,refrigerator ,microwave , i stayed here for 4 days enjoyed it was so quiet .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chaymicheal39
Pamela M, Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 19, 2017

My friend (the groom) booked us 10 rooms here for his wedding we thought it was a joke till we read the reviews and stayed here. The room had a TV and microwave and free wifi .Everyone helped us out with directions , places to eat, things to do and places that locals like.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank sdentjohn
Pamela M, General Manager at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I will share your nice comments with our staff.