US$81
US$197
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$154
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
  • Free Breakfast
Comfort Suites - Columbus / Clara St(Columbus)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$154
Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$90
US$76
Red Roof
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$120
US$108
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsfridge and microwavefree wifitvosudowntown
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stayed here for the night while visiting family. It was fine for an overnight. The bathtub and vanity were a bit worse for wear but the room seemed clean enough. Our neighbor spent part of the night outside howling into her cell phone but ear plugs fixed that. No fridge or microwave in our room but for an overnight we didn't need it. The wifi was good and the bed was comfortable. The TV took some figuring out to get a picture but we finally did by switching it to one of the HBO channels every time we turned it on.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and the rooms are very nice, all updated have our own big fridge, new comfy beds, quiet place to stay if you have children. Only downfall is the pool was empty and no breakfast !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marissabedard
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Booked a stay here over the weekend and was very disappointed. When we got there nobody was at the desk for several minutes just a cleaning lady smoking outside. The pool was dirty and empty, not even ready! That was one reason we wanted to stay there. Then we went to look at our room and there we several men standing outside their rooms with cases of beer drinking and the hall smelled like vomit. The rooms are very small and just right but the place needed to update their online photos or get thier pool fixed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gypsy R
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I was looking for a budget motel located near OSU for graduation. This one had some decent recent reviews, so I gave it a try. First of all, it is a great location: right off I71, and only a few exits from the OSU exit. OSU is a 10 min. drive in light traffic, 20 mins. with traffic. There is a low priced gas station next door, and Easton Center is only about 4 miles or less up the road. Staff was very friendly when I checked in and lobby was very nice, with fresh coffee. First room I was in was very sparsely furnished (no chair). Right away I noticed no hot water pressure in the shower. The maintenance guy came in (also very nice guy) and tinkered with the valves. And he got me a chair. Next day, still no hot water pressure, so I asked, and they switched me to another room on the front of the motel. That was also a good thing, because the back side of the motel faces I71 and it is quite noisy. The new room was better furnished with a fridge and microwave. The hot water pressure was fine. However, the room was a smoker's room, with the smoke smell. I had no problem tolerating it, but it may have been objectionable to others. This motel appears to be rehabbing on the fly, with rooms being updated a little at a time using cast off furnishings from other motels/hotels - a little beat up. The third floor appears to be completely shut down at this time. There is no carpeting in the rooms, just this dark wood grain laminate. That didn't bother me, but it may some. My room key card didn't work after the second night, and they didn't clean my room. That may be attributable to having my room changed and the staff not knowing I was in there. Despite all this, my room was clean and comfortable. I'm not complaining about the property - it's perfectly adequate. You get what you pay for, and this place was fine. Again, the location was great, staff were nice, and room was clean. I'd recommend it depending on the price you can book it for.

Room Tip: Book a room on front of motel, away from I71
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bugsycatsmith
Reviewed May 9, 2017

My husband & I stayed for two nights during OSU commencement this past weekend. Room was very clean. Comfortable beds. Free Wi-Fi. Very large refrigerator in the room. Microwave. Very easy access to I-71 and Rte. 315 from location. Only complaint is room curtains need to be heavier. Too much light as soon as the sun rose.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple