See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I reserved a room at this hotel about a month before check in. I was not able to make the trip with another family member due to a death in the family. My daughter tried to check in under my reservation and was not allowed to after waiting over 30 minutes to have someone wait on her. I called the hotel and explained I couldn’t make it due to a death. The woman told me she would talk to her manager and call me back. I waited 30 minutes, no call back. I called again and the woman said she had not had time to talk to the manager yet and would call me back in 10 minutes. I waited another 30 minutes, no return call. My daughter walked back in to the hotel since I was not getting a return call. She saw the front desk clerk just sitting in a chair behind the desk having a casual conversation with a coworker. My daughter asked if she had talked to the manager yet and she said no. She finally called him and he said no. Keep in mind my daughter’s father died unexpectedly 3 days prior, which I had explained to the front desk clerk. I ended up calling a Hilton Doubletree close to that hotel and they said no problem send her over. She was checked in to a room quickly over there. Do not expect to be treated with any kindness or Compassion by this hotel. They added more anxiety and stress to a grieving family.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ohiorenagade, Management at Extend a Suites Columbus Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the problems you experienced. I was unable to confirm the information because the manager did not recall the incident. She is reviewing this with her staff and I apologize for your loss. Our current minimum age to check into the property is 21 years old.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

Came here on a trip with a friend. First we got here around 4pm and the check in time was 3pm... so the wonderful wonderful front desk lady moved us into another room on the second floor. We went in and it smelled awful, the bathroom tub and walls were chipped, no toilet paper holder, some outlet thing broken on the wall, and little black nasty hairs alllll over the bed. Disgusting. We made our complaints and she gladly put us in an executive suite which was much nicer. Until we found no toilet flush hands which is a dilemma. Then we went to head to bed and hair, NASTY hair ALL over the bedding sheets. definitely will not be coming back and we want a full refund.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stayed here for the night while visiting family. It was fine for an overnight. The bathtub and vanity were a bit worse for wear but the room seemed clean enough. Our neighbor spent part of the night outside howling into her cell phone but ear plugs fixed that. No fridge or microwave in our room but for an overnight we didn't need it. The wifi was good and the bed was comfortable. The TV took some figuring out to get a picture but we finally did by switching it to one of the HBO channels every time we turned it on.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and the rooms are very nice, all updated have our own big fridge, new comfy beds, quiet place to stay if you have children. Only downfall is the pool was empty and no breakfast !

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank marissabedard
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Booked a stay here over the weekend and was very disappointed. When we got there nobody was at the desk for several minutes just a cleaning lady smoking outside. The pool was dirty and empty, not even ready! That was one reason we wanted to stay there. Then we went to look at our room and there we several men standing outside their rooms with cases of beer drinking and the hall smelled like vomit. The rooms are very small and just right but the place needed to update their online photos or get thier pool fixed.

Date of stay: June 2017