All reviewsroom was cleanindoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetan older hotelchecking inhot tubfirst floorroad noiseshower headbooked this hotelmicrowave and fridgebathroom doormeeting roomgood nights sleeplobby barwould stay here againgreat rate
Reviewed August 20, 2017

To be fair, we purchased this room through Hotwire. There wouldn't be a natural chance in heck that I would stay here of my own free will. This is the second time at this hotel that truly needs to be scrapped and started from again.

The good. The room rate. Thank you Hotwire.
The bad. There is a great deal. First, one elevator was out and the service elevator was available. The last service elevator I took was at Disney's Hollywood Studios and meant to be a thrill ride! The room looks at first glance to be recently remodeled. The longer we were there, it was clear that is was in horrible shape. I will say the beds were made and tidy. That was about it.

The bathroom is a little bit larger than a closet and water pressure was spotty at best. As you can see, the ceiling in the shower area is in need of repair. My wife said, throwing a new comforter and a bolster pillow on a bed is by no means a remodel. I can agree.

I will also say the gentlemen that checked us in was very pleasant and had indicated the elevator situation. The lobby furniture was dirty. How can what Hotwire stats is a 3.5 star hotel have dirty furniture in a common area that you see as soon as you walk in the front door? Hideous. I have no desire to go back and to be honest, I will stay away from the Crowne Plaza name. Much better options all over Columbus. Please spend the extra money as it will be worth it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
I am very sorry for not meeting your expectations and for the issues you experienced. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay in greater detail and I can be reached at 614-431-6040.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I am here for a car show on business. Brooke was so helpful and accommodating. Brooke even switched my room by putting me in the King size room I requested after check-in. Last minute decision lol and Tobias was so friendly! Samantha (the bartender) went above and beyond, recommending all the best food selections, which I must say, the tilapia was AMAZING!!! This is the second time I have stayed here and every time gets better. Super clean rooms and an excellent location! Nothing is better than being out of town and feeling like family. I would highly recommend this hotel for any venue or getaway. Thank you again for another amazing stay!!!! I will be back soon

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am so glad that your stay was amazing and thank you for acknowledging Brooke for the excellent service she provides. I have shared your review with the rest of the team and we all thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Ok area close to everything check in was great newspaper provided and the place is huge. A little rough around the edges but it is an older hotel. Clean. Getting some work done on it now in the pool area. Quiet

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. We are currently making improvements to the guest room bathrooms and courtyard area and have much more planned for later this year. We do hope to see you again and thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a week and I had a very nice stay. Brooke at the front desk was very helpful as was all the front desk help. I had to move rooms as they we're doing some maintenance on my room and the took care of me for the inconvenience. I would definitely stay there again when I'm in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your recent review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. I have shared your comments with the rest of the team and it is wonderful to hear about Brooke and the service recovery she provided. She was very happy to hear your comments and we all thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Very clean hotel with a fantastic group of associates! They care!! The pool is great and I am looking forward to my next stay with them. The restaurant was welcoming and the AM crew were great. Everyone we came into contact with welcomed us!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North! I really appreciate your kind words regarding the staff and the services they provide. We all look forward to your next stay with us and thank you for being our guest!