Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Best Western Port Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$130
US$102
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$130
HIExpress.com
US$173
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$145
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanindoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetan older hotelchecking inhot tubfirst floorroad noiseshower headbooked this hotelmicrowave and fridgebathroom doormeeting roomgood nights sleeplobby bargreat ratea nice place to stay
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stay with IHG brand quite a lot however this one is very disappointing. First of all, when I arrived at the airport, I called for the shuttle ride. The front desk person told me on the phone, they only serve the airline crewss and asked me to take taxi to the hotel. I told her that the hotel told us there is shuttle service from the airport. Then, she told me that we will have to wait for the next group of airline crews which leaves at 2:30 pm. The airport is 20 minutes drive from the hotel. The customer book shows that with request, the shuttle bus to airport will leave the hotel on the hour. We called the shuttle around 12:45 pm. When the shuttle came around 1:20 pm, the shuttle bus must stoped at a different location since we did not see it, then, the shuttle bus went to another parking location, waited there for over 30 minutes, then came back to the designated location. We did not leave the airport until 2:15. What a terrible service!!
While we were there waiting, Hiliday Inn North, which is about 5 miles away from our hotel sent two vans. The lounge on the 9th floor is practically empty with only a simple coffee machine, water, and some chips. And they did not fill up. It appears the ownership has changed a year ago and cut Ted a lot of service. Crown Plaze suppose to be a higher level than the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express, however, this one is not even to par. The furniture, linen, lighting are about the level or below Express level. IHG Ned's to check on their hotels more often to make sure the quality is keeping the level of the brand. When we go to Marriott and Hyatt Brand,weI can at least expect the same quality service the name brings. In addition, the internet did not work in the lounge and the machenic could not fix it.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Lv K,
I am very sorry that we did not provide you with the quality stay that you deserve. There is some training and communication that needs immediate improvement and I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay in greater detail. I can be reached at 614-431-6040.

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This place was under construction during the time we visited. I guess it didn't help that our room was right by the wing of the hotel that was under construction. The good part is that it was no noise like you would expect for construction. My partner and I were in town for a conference at OSU which started super early at 8:30am. So I ordered room service breakfast to be delivered in the morning via the door hanger order form. To make a long story short we woke up in the morning to no breakfast and the door hanger order still hanging on the door. ‍♀️This was a huge inconvenience. However, my partner he told management and they gave us a restaurant credit but when he went to the front desk initially the front desk clerk acted as if they didn't know what the room service order form was even though he showed her the room service door knob order form. ‍♀️ The bed was super comfy and the restaurant was meh. I ordered a New York strip and it was breaded as well as being covered with gravy ‍♀️. Needless to say I was disappointed who breads and gravy a New York strip. The pool was hard to get to as well becuase of the construction. There is no vending or ice machine on the first floor because of the construction. With all that said, I would stay here again, I wouldn't eat at the restaurant and I would get up early enough to go out and grab breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your very informative review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. We are making some improvements to the hotel and will be undergoing a very extensive renovation later this year. We make every effort to ensure that there is no noise early in the morning and all work is finished prior to 6pm. I will pass along your comments regarding the restaurant food and especially the NY Strip to our Chef. I have never seen a NY Strip breaded as well so I am not sure why the kitchen team would prepare your steak that way. I am sorry for the issue with your breakfast as well and I will share all of your comments with the rest of the team.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The wife and I stayed here the 18th and 19th. It was a great stay. Started off at the front desk. The attendance were Tobias and Brooke. They did a great job at helping us out also helped with the buffet arrangements. The breakfast buffet was great. The room was nice and clean. So was the bathroom. There were 2 weddings when we went so hotel was busy. The pool area was nice and has a nice size hot tub. Overall great stay. Will stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North! I really appreciate you recognizing Brooke and Tobias for their excellent work and I will share your kind words with them. We hope to see you again very soon and thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I've read the many mixed reviews here, but stayed one night on our way back home because it's conveniently off the interstate and the price was great. It's a obviously an older hotel, newly redecorated. But it is clean, very comfortable bed, upscale bedding, towels and toiletries. Plenty of outlets for your devices, coffeemaker and small fridge. Yes there are areas still needing attention. The bathroom is small and the new wallpaper isn't done well (not a big deal!). Still you can see they must be in process of improving it. The tub and surrounding is old, but shower head is newer and good. Our room has a king bed and sofa and is very nice! It meets all of our needs. We will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Steve P, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your very informative review of the Crowne Plaza Columbus North. We appreciate you recognizing the clean hotel and comfortable beds! We are in the beginning stages of a renovation as we are replacing all of the tub walls currently as well as the courtyard. We do hope you stay with us again the next time your travels take you back to Columbus!

Reviewed August 23, 2017

I booked this hotel through a third-party, (such as Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, trip advisor, or Expedia). Both Priceline and travelocity, state that the hotel has a free airport shuttle. However, I called this hotel the day before I was supposed to arrive, to ask about how to contact the airport shuttle, and they said that they do not honor the free airport shuttle if I booked through third-party! This was a dealbreaker for me, since I could get a free airport shuttle from another hotel, so I told them they needed to fix the problem for me. Their solution was to reimburse me the money and ask me to book a different hotel. So I did.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Rachel V,
I am very sorry for the confusion and for the way this situation was handled. We are checking the 3rd party sites again to ensure they have to correct information. We do not currently have an airport shuttle however we do have a few groups that have it included in their contracts. Please except my apologies and I will be addressing your concerns with the rest of the team.