See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Columbus Grand, a place of comfort. House keepers were friendly, providing neccessary items for our neccessities. I like the cave because; you can chill out there and have good time with friends. It has a well organise parking space

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
mashraf54, Director of Sales at Columbus Grand Hotel & Banquet Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights while in the Columbus area. Check in was smooth and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was super clean and the bed was comfortable as well. The bathroom and shower were also kept neat and clean. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
mashraf54, Director of Sales at Columbus Grand Hotel & Banquet Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

For the price you can not beat the deal. The room was clean and the front desk person was nice. There are a lot of restaurants near by. The breakfast was also nice perk to a reasonable rate. It looks like the parking lot was just paved.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit Columbus.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this hotel several times and everytime found my stay enjoyable and comfortable. Clean place, friendly staff, and felt like home. I greatly recommend this hotel for staying and partying.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff.
We have changed the name to improve the conditions.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Attended a family event that was held here ; its a nice venue for parties with good space and great staff!!!! The setup was perfect, and staff provided great service ; couldn't have asked for more !!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

I appreciate that you spared some time and expressed your feeling about the the banquet Hall and the hotel.
See you next time.