“AMAZING ROOMS! Impressed!”

Red Roof Inn Columbus West
Ranked #68 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Extremely modern rooms with all modern amenities! Even had a mini-fridge and cabinet with FREE SNACKS! It helped "midnight hunger" so much.
Free wifi was also a plus. We would definitely stay here again. We loved everything about it.
Only one negative thing would be that the pillows on the bed were too big and hard.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 May 2016

I had injections in my back. So I couldn't drive home. I love this Hotel, all the staff are exceptional. This is the hotel I will be staying at from. I really love soaking in the bathtub. Your tub is cleaner then most hotels.

Room Tip: Look at pictures, before booking.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Regina A
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We just needed a room for one night for me and my husband. We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before, we usually stay at a Comfort Inn. I didn't want to spend over $80. I was happy to find this Red Roof Inn close to my sister's house, newly renovated and totally smoke free. The room was a little small, but for $63 for a night, it was worth it. I loved the wood laminate floors. The mini refrigerator and microwave were appreciated. The staff was friendly. The location wa quiet.

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so choose the 1st floor if you don't want to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for a quick weekend trip. The room was pretty clean however there was some hair in the bathroom floor. The bathroom was very small, not much space to move around. We were only given one small bar of soap to use for the shower & sink. It is very well lit in the parking lot which we appreciated. Located near a lot of restaurants & places to shop. My biggest complaint is that it was a bit over priced for what you get. We'll probably look elsewhere next time.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2016

The hotel was listed as newly renovated and I was extremely happy. Many hotels do not have adequate outlets for our devices which must be charged. My room had outlets everywhere. Also, there was no carpeting - which is great for allergies and NO carpet stains, which I have encountered at times. The personnel were friendly and very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel and I plan to stay there when I am in the area.

Room Tip: A great value
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016

ms liz is my favorite she reminds me soo much of my grandmother she goes above a beyond for guest ms liz you rock!!! the room are extremely clean and the establishment is great! everything was fresh and clean i would stay here over and over again.

Room Tip: pick the room toward the resteraunt for the view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Quick overnight stay. Fridge was left open so room had a funky smell. I had to use a lot of air freshener just to be able to sleep. There was a large black hair in the sheets when I pulled back the covers. Gross!! The best thing was that it was close to the highway and had plenty of choices of places to eat nearby. The front desk girl was also very nice.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Kimberly L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience . I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies about the refrigerator and the black hair, I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.