All reviews room was clean numerous places to eat resolved immediately fridge and microwave needed a place to stay night's sleep one night coffee maker stay there again location is great shopping and restaurants easy access first floor perkins motel meijer rri
Reviewed May 30, 2016 via mobile

Extremely modern rooms with all modern amenities! Even had a mini-fridge and cabinet with FREE SNACKS! It helped "midnight hunger" so much.
Free wifi was also a plus. We would definitely stay here again. We loved everything about it.
Only one negative thing would be that the pillows on the bed were too big and hard.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2016

I had injections in my back. So I couldn't drive home. I love this Hotel, all the staff are exceptional. This is the hotel I will be staying at from. I really love soaking in the bathtub. Your tub is cleaner then most hotels.

Room Tip: Look at pictures, before booking.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Regina A
Reviewed May 7, 2016

We just needed a room for one night for me and my husband. We have never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before, we usually stay at a Comfort Inn. I didn't want to spend over $80. I was happy to find this Red Roof Inn close to my sister's house, newly renovated and totally smoke free. The room was a little small, but for $63 for a night, it was worth it. I loved the wood laminate floors. The mini refrigerator and microwave were appreciated. The staff was friendly. The location wa quiet.

Room Tip: There are no elevators, so choose the 1st floor if you don't want to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights for a quick weekend trip. The room was pretty clean however there was some hair in the bathroom floor. The bathroom was very small, not much space to move around. We were only given one small bar of soap to use for the shower & sink. It is very well lit in the parking lot which we appreciated. Located near a lot of restaurants & places to shop. My biggest complaint is that it was a bit over priced for what you get. We'll probably look elsewhere next time.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2016

The hotel was listed as newly renovated and I was extremely happy. Many hotels do not have adequate outlets for our devices which must be charged. My room had outlets everywhere. Also, there was no carpeting - which is great for allergies and NO carpet stains, which I have encountered at times. The personnel were friendly and very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel and I plan to stay there when I am in the area.

Room Tip: A great value