All reviews room was clean nice safe area numerous places to eat resolved immediately pet policy easy access to the interstate needed a place to stay night's sleep one night mini fridge coffee maker shopping and restaurants stay there again location is great close proximity first floor perkins
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Good for no more than 1 night , wasn't impressed, the rooms are just okay. The location is great it's near to most of the restaurants and business. I recommend line I said for no more than 1 night. I think it's overpriced comparison to others hotels around that offers more amenities like breakfast and indoor pool.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night without a reservation. Woman working the front desk was very busy but remained friendly. Room was clean and appropriately set up for wheelchair users. Sturdy handrails, roll in shower, fully functioning hand held shower with height adjustability. No free breakfast, but economical and very nice! McDonald's is right across the street.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We needed a hotel for an overnight stay which was reasonably priced, not too far from where we had to be the following morning in London, OH, and which would have convenient I-70 interstate access; The Red Roof Inn fit the bill for those requirements. Has a very friendly and attentive hotel staff and our room was very clean, including linens and towels. The sink area and the bathroom seemed to stand out the most with being recently remodeled because it definitely looked all pretty new to me. We also liked the fact the hotel's water was good and absent of any noticeable sulfur. Anyhow, not a large room, but had what seemed to be updated decor and furnishings and new, engineered wood flooring. But most importantly, the beds were very comfortable. It had all the basics like microwave, mini-fridge, and coffee maker.The noise level was also fairly low, too. This hotel doesn't offer breakfast, but had a selection of different, freshly brewed coffees available near the lobby check-in/out counter. There are other restaurants close by, however, if there's a need to go out and dine somewhere. We went to a Culver's nearby. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel are away from traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kimberly L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus West, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Reviewed July 28, 2017

I was in town for a family event and needed a place to stay for a couple of nights. This was a perfect fit for my needs. The room was very clean, had a smart layout and useful features (strong wifi and newer TV). When I arrived, there was a slight discrepancy on my room rate. The issue was resolved immediately by the friendly front desk staff. I haven't stayed at a Red Roof (Plus) in many years. I would seek them out for future travel needs.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017

There is quite a range of quality of Red Roof Inns, but I would rank this RRI as the best I've stayed in. The rooms had just been remodeled and now include a flat screen TV, new furniture, good WiFi, fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. The location is ideal for easy access to I-70. There are many restaurants nearby...some within a short walking distance...to choose from

Room Tip: This is a 2-story walk-up motel. You may want to reserve a ground floor room if stairs are a problem for you.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott E

Thank you for sharing your experience, I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Columbus W - Hilliard. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.