All reviews outdoor pool room was clean dishwasher bathtub accommodations
Reviewed September 25, 2018

please do not go for this one. really not good. please do not go. nothing is good over thereservice also poorbehavior also not good. cleanliness was not there in public area.Better to choose good one.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

First off, let me just say the concept of the rooms is nice. 2 bedrooms separate bathrooms living area and kitchen.
Ok for the review... when we entered our first room it smelled horrible of cigarette smoke. Then when walking upstairs it smelled horrible of urine. The bathrooms had a mildew smell and was dirty. The fridge was disgusting. After talking to management we switched rooms which this one smelled so much better. The new room had two pots that were unusable and there were stains on the chairs and sofa. Only positive was the beds and pillows were comfy. Pictures online do not match the quality of the rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

My family had booked the "Penthouse Suite" because we had a large number of people and wanted to stay together. The pictures looked amazing so we we're excited to go. We walked into the room and were smacked in the face with a terrible smell. For the main living room/kitchen area there was 1 pendant light and 1 table lamp for the area which was not enough light. The lamp shades we're torn and the whole place was terribly run down. We went to go get a refund for our room and the staff said there was nothing they could do to help us and we would have to call back on Monday. They were extremely rude and not helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Saving money during a convention at the nearby "big" hotel. I usually need just a clean room and a comfortable bed so, based on other reviews, I was leery. The place is a bit run-down, as is everything in the area. The room itself was clean, with fresh towels each day (although the bed was not made each day), and quite large, with a queen bed, sitting area with tv, and a kitchenette. The mattress was my biggest complaint; it should have been replaced years ago, too soft and saggy in the middle. The free breakfast was a step or two above continental, with eggs, pancakes or french toast, and sausage, plus acwaffle maker and the typical items. Other things in the room included laminate peeling off the kitchen counter, a gouge out of a corner of the wall, and a general run-down feel to the place.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2018

I was there two years ago and it was amazing. So I decided that I wanted to get this place again. It went so down hill. It wasn’t clean at all. The hotel near it was also shut down. It looked like a ghost town! When I got my room i was really disappointed. The carpet was dirty. It appeared it hadn’t been dusted. There were stains on the couch. They took payment before I went to the room. If I knew that’s how it looked. I wouldn’t have paid for it. Especially at that price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends