“Outback Steakhouse”

Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Copley
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Outback was 5 star. Jerry was the best waiter I had the honor to have wait on my mother and I. He went above and beyond in serving us dinner. Made sure she had extra hot tea when not even having to ask. Even though I'm vegan and my mom is not, my vegetables and sweet potato were delicious. Her chicken meal was great as well. The manager came by and offered a beer sample if we wanted to try.
Compliments to the additional staff and Chefs.
This Outback is located in Fairlawn area. 110 Montrose Ave. Akron, Ohio

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed March 14, 2017

As far as chain steakhouses go, this is definitely one of the best. I ordered the lobster tails, which were prepared perfectly.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 4 pm on a Sat. Was told a 30 minute wait. Asked why the wait when there were at least 15 empty tables. Was told by hostess that they need to hire more servers. No kidding. Did not wait. Poor service last time we were there also. Never again.

Date of visit: January 2017
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

We truly appreciate your feedback because it helps us improve. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Akron (Montrose), OH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey

Reviewed January 7, 2017

A busy weeknight just before Christmas. The couple we were dining with really wanted to go here and I've had good experiences in the past at various Outback locations so we were looking forward to a good steakhouse experience. But this Outback not so much. Our server had an attitude, especially when one of us had to return an overcooked ribeye. Since when does Outback serve a ribeye steak so thin that saying it was half inch thick would be an insult to a steak that really is half an inch thick. Nothing was well prepared. The salad was wilted, so bad to point it was almost inedible. We had to ask for the bread, twice. My wood fired Prime Rib was full of fat and gristle, an awful cut of beef. Our friend reluctantly agreed to a new ribeye as we were well into our meals by the time the waitress came by. Then 20+ minutes or more pass and the new steak is nowhere in sight neither was our waitress. We finally caught the waitress and by her expression it was apparent she forgot. So less than 10 minutes later out comes a new ribeye. This one at least twice as thick as the first one. Promising until she cut it and the poor thing almost mooed right there on the plate. They adjusted the bill but what a waste of two steaks. Consistency is suppose to be the draw of a chain. But with steak thickness varying by 2x it is serendipitous success at best when someone does get a steak close to what they ordered. Outback prices are too high for that low quality. Won't be going back here soon if ever.

Date of visit: December 2016
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

We're disappointed to hear that you experienced some issues during your visit. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Akron (Montrose), OH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey

Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

Been to the Outback many times. Ft Myers and this one. Usually consistent and good. Waitress was ok. But, don't serve me frozen
Lettuce! This chopped salad was gross. Sent it back. The petite filet over 20$. Hockey puck!!! Very disappointed. Over 75$ for 2 and would have been happier with a can of ravioli!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

We feel terrible that we let you down. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Akron, OH". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline
Outback Steakhouse

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!