“Nice hotel”

Country Squire Inn & Suites
Country Squire Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Coshocton
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

The rooms need updating but are very clean. The beds are clean and comfortable. The bathroom is very clean. Pet friendly. Gas station and bob evens very close. Walmart right down the road. Great value for the price. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

We booked a room in advance got to the hotel were put into room #49 we got into the room and there were empty beer boxes everywhere, the bed wasn't made, there were wet towels on the floor of the bathroom. We went back down and politely told her about the room she informed me there were no more non smoking rooms and I told her we really would like a non smoking and after 10min of "looking" she finally said we'll you can go to room #59 and it's non smoking. So we went back up to the room and went in the room was "clean" but everything was stained from the carpets to the air conditioner and curtains but whatever we brought our own blankets and pillow so we could have lived with thw stained up stuff. We then took the sheets off the bed and their was a ROACH in the bed! Went went back down to the office and we're pretty angry at this time and told her what was going on and that we just wanted our money back. She very rudely told us her boss wasn't there and that she couldn't give us our money back and that we would have to wait until 6:30am when her boss was there to do it. My husband was then pretty angry at that time and told her she needed to have her boss come down there right now and give us our money back so we can go somewhere else and she was very rude and told us to leave and come back in the morning.... my husband repeated himself and told her to have her boss come down there right now and she then behind her little window gave us the middle finger and my husband called her a few choice words and we stood by the window and told her we weren't leaving until we had our money back and she called the cops. The cops pulled in and told her she was in the wrong and they even helped us call around to find another hotel. If I didn't have to rate this at least one star I'd give it a negative 100 stars. Ridiculous customer service. Dirty rooms, and Roaches! Disgusting

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Lynsie R
Reviewed 30 September 2014

The staff is amazing, The room was comfortable.
Yes its an older hotel and needs updates. It's not the Ritz and doesnt pretend to be.
It's really handy to have a fridge and microwave.
They have non smoking rooms. And I could have my 2 dogs with me.
I would stay again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sher A
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Upon reading prior reviews we booked multiple rooms for an business event. Unfortunately, non-smoking rooms smelled like a bar walking in. I purchased a blanket and pillow after seeing the 70's decor. TV cable is basically local stations. Upon turning in for the night, I pulled a pillow back from one of the beds to find roaches scattering across the bed. I reported this to the hotel manager. I was told that they spray every month, but she wouldn't stay in those rooms! Breakfast consisted of dry cereal, hostess doughnuts from a box and their signature waffles. I ate breakfast out every day.
I couldn't take enough showers after leaving this place.

Room Tip: Tip for choosing a good room - don't book one here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank Waterblast1
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here at the Squire Inn for 4 nights due to the fact that we travel with 3 little dogs that weigh all together a total of 25 pounds for the three. This was the only motel that allowed pets in the Rosco Village area. When we first arrived on a Saturday mid morning the room was dirty there was what looked like the remains of someone blowing there nose and wiping it on the wall, the bed clothes were dirty, the floor needed swept. I went to the cleaning ladies and told them they immediately came in and cleaned our room after blaming the weekday shift of not doing there job. After this issue we had a good relaxing stay there, I want to thank the office staff Bob, Ann, and Colleen you guys were terrific and treated us like you knew us forever, and Ann thank you for helping me with my internet issue you even came in on your day off to help me. I want to thank the weekend cleaning girls Debbie and Diane for coming in immediately and cleaning up the room, and the weekday girls Jessie and Cheryl for getting us extra linens when we needed them. Over all for the price of the room ($59.99 per night) was good we didn't get the $10.00 charge that was supposed to be added for our dogs thank you. If the owners of this motel would update there rooms and put in a fridge and microwave like there web site said was in the rooms it would be perfect. There web site is very misleading, the rooms aren't the way the site described at all, but the staff went above and beyond with there kindness thank you very much Bob, Ann, Colleen, Debbie, Diane, Jessie, and Cheryl your the best.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 65ediel
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We had 4 rooms booked for a Saturday night stay. Rooms were not clean, dirty carpet, bath rooms, etc. One of the rooms had plumbing problems. Three of the rooms had very old loud air conditioners. We tried to get a discount on the room with the plumbing problems and they just laughed at us. We told them we would not use them again.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wwidmeye
Reviewed 16 July 2012

very nice staff. very old rooms. smelled clean , I slept in the chair, triped on the carpet. hall way and walls , NASTY

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank mike d
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coshocton
26.9 km away
0.3 km away
Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village
0.8 km away
Coshocton Village Inn & Suites

Been to Country Squire Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!