“Questionable stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Coshocton
Reviewed 26 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8coshoc2n, General Manager at Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Our room was not ready when it was check in and when we did get in the room the sheets looked like they hadn't been changed. Our rooms electricity was not working properly, we had to keep the entrance lights on for the TV to work and the lights above the bed did not work at all.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed over for a relaxing night before having to take care of some family business the next day. Room was clean, bed comfortable and check in staff was very friendly and welcoming. One nice perk is that they offered smoking rooms which is rare these days. Would recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8coshoc2n, General Manager at Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is Guest like yourself that make our job a pleasant one. So glad you enjoyed your stay, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Coshocton area.

Staff at Super 8 Coshocton, OH

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Husband and I spent 2 nights, diferrent rooms and rooms were not worth the $90 (w discount) price tag. Dirty, ripped chairs, stained walls, smelly pillows, rude front desk clerk ~ spare yourself! Pick up a coupon book at truck stop 77exit, stay at Hampton Inn.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, we have looked for your reservation and were unable to locate that you were a guest at our Motel.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I didn't have a confirmation number for the special price we found on-line. It never went through, so I called the day before and asked if they had our reservation. I was told that they didn't have it, but they weren't busy the next night, so don't make another one and they could fix it when we got there. At the hotel desk, I tried to get the deal and was told he couldn't do that because it was a promotion from Wyndham that they reimburse him the difference. I asked if they had a computer that I could use to make a new reservation and he told me no. Then he said if I came up a little on my price and he came down a little on his, could we meet in the middle. I wanted the deal that was advertised and didn't want to pay more just because the reservation didn't work. I went to the parking lot, tried my phone again to make a new reservation, but it wouldn't go trough. I called the 800 Wyndham number and was told I could only get that deal on-line, so there was nothing he could do. We decided to just go home since we couldn't make the reservation. We went a couple more places in town and just before we were ready to leave town, I decided to try one last time to make the reservation on my phone. This time it went through. When we got back to the hotel to check in, there was a new person at the desk. We got a room right away. This was 2 hours of our vacation wasted for no reason!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8coshoc2n, General Manager at Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Guest, in reviewing your account / stay, we cannot offer the same prices that you seen on line, however when you called and checked the night before if we didn't have a reservation for you, you could have went back on line and redid the reservation, as these are promotions and only offered on line, I am sorry for all of the mix up, but we can't offer the prices for promotions. That is why when you called 800 Wyndham # you were told the same thing. I am glad you decided to come back and the check in was quick and easy for you. Again thank you for staying with us here at Super8 Coshocton. Have a nice evening.
General Manager and Staff

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coshocton
0.6 km away
31.4 km away
Hotel Millersburg
Hotel Millersburg
#2 of 4 in Millersburg

Been to Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village? Share your experiences!