All reviews basketball court bedroom suite fitness center full kitchen hot breakfast hot tub oatmeal the breakfast area desk clerk staff was very friendly and helpful tuttle mall workout room business trip indoor pool bed was comfortable free breakfast columbus
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. I like the suite. The room is spacious, the staff great, and the breakfast is pretty good. My only issues are the bedding is cheap and the shower smelled musty. I'm used to the great bedding at Hampton Inns and found this bedding less than desirable. Overall pretty good.

• Stayed: January 2013
Christina K, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear jimwalter23:

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Dublin. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and clean, comfortable amenities that helps us stand out from the rest.

With regards to your comments, there is some good news, we will be updating our bedding package in 2013 to feature new down comforters as well as bedding treatments. We are excited to have the opportunity to offer this to our guests and hope that in your next visit to Dublin that you will be as impressed with the new bedding as you were with our suites, our breakfast and our team.

Thank you again and we will look forward to providing you with an outstanding experience during your next trip to Dublin.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed Friday and Saturday night here while attending a function in Columbus.
When I called for rates I was surprised how reasonable a 1-bedroom suite was. This particular Homewood Suites does not have Studio Suites as other Locations have, but who is going to complain about having a larger suite for much less of a cost than many chain hotels charge for a room?
As part of the Hilton Group, I like the fact that you can log in and check-in (even selecting your room) 36 hours ahead of time. Makes Check in a breeze. This hotel is an extended stay facility so they were quite full when I did e-check in. I must say it was probably the quietest stay we've had on a weekend at a hotel.
Pool is small but since we were the only ones in it Friday night it was fine. they have an adult only time later in the evening which is nice.
We didn't have their complimentary hot breakfast but they seemed to have a nice dining area with more tables than most and the staff were very friendly when we did stop by for coffee.
Dublin is just outside of DT Columbus but you can jump right on the parkway and it's only a 10 minute drive to DT. There are lots of chain hotels only blocks from hotel.
The rooms in the suite (living room, bedroom, kitchenette and bath) were all spotless. The bedroom area is a little on the small side but the bed was very comfortable.
What impressed us the most was how quiet the hotel was. our room was close to the elevator but we still never heard noise from neighboring rooms or from the hall.
Great stay, great rate!

Room Tip: Do e-check in 36 hours ahead of time!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Christina K, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear BarbB73:

How wonderful of you to take the time to review our Hotel. We pride ourselves in providing clean, affordable accomodations that make you feel right at home. In your review, you certainly pointed out some great travel tips (i.e. eCheck-in & our location within Columbus) that I am sure will provide assistance to future guests. I am glad that we made such a positive impression on you and your guests during your recent stay and we welcome the opportunity to provide outstanding service to you again.

Christina Kruse-Krupa

Reviewed October 25, 2012

After a long drive from Wisconsin, we decided to stop at the Homewood for 2 nights so that we can see the Columbus Zoo. We were about to book a 2-bedroom suite for the 2 nights, but one wasn't available for our first night there, so we had a king studio suite instead, which we all dealt with that. Along with a nice, comfortable king bed, it also had a sofa sleeper, a compact sized kitchen, a flat screen TV, and while all of us were not handicapped, our bathroom had a portable shower and a phone right by the toilet. The front desk called us the following morning, and said that our room we requested was ready. And after a long day at the zoo, we switched rooms right away. Our other room had 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, a TV, and a bathroom, and other than those, it had a full-size kitchen, a sofa sleeper, and a fireplace. Both of our rooms were clean, and we knew this place was pet-friendly, but there was no sign of pet hair in any of our rooms. Free wi-fi worked perfect, and had strong coverage. A/C worked fine, and the shower had plenty of hot water, and no weak water pressure at all! Beds in both rooms were soft, and so were the pillows and the sheets, and I slept well on both nights. Check-out went flawless, and we left early enough to go back home to NJ. Overall, our experience at the Homewood was pretty good. I would most likely recommend this property! It's close to I-270, and there's a lot of restaurants nearby, from fast food to casual dining, and for shopaholics, there's a shopping mall right on the boulevard! Thumbs up to Homewood for making us happy and our stay enjoyable! =)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank zwinkie310
Christina K, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear ZWinkie 310:

We are thrilled that you and your family enjoyed your stay here with us and that you took the time to reach out to TripAdvisor. Thank you for your kind words and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our Dublin Homewood Suites team.

Please think of us again during your next trip to the Central Ohio area. We welcome the opportunity to shine again!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I came away tremendously impressed and will definitely stay there again on our next trip to Columbus. All of the rooms are suites and it was nice having a kitchen sink and fridge in our room. Room layout was large and spacious. The room was immaculately clean. Nice mix of cereal, bagels, waffles, and breakfast meats in the morning. Very quiet area... especially on a weekend. We liked the easy access from I-270. Honestly, Columbus is a pretty easy city to get around and even staying here you are relatively close to everything, while paying far less than if you stay closer to Easton or Polaris. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Christina K, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear OhioBER:

First and foremost Thank You for choosing the Homewood Suites Dublin during your recent trip to Central Ohio. We are absolutely delighted to hear that we not only provided a great stay to you and your family, but a wonderful experience as well. Our award-winning staff take great pleasure in caring for our guests hoping to make a lifelong impression, and from your review it appears we have.

Please consider us again when you and your family travel to the Columbus area. We look forward to the opportunity to visit with you again.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The stay in this hotel were fantastic, myself and my family went to Ohio for the wedding of my niece, We use 15 rooms in this hotel, for 4 days and we all feel the same way, very satify with this hotel. I will like to thank Ms. Kimberly Jolliff at the kitchen in this hotel, she was very friendly and helfull to all of us. She went out of her way to to satisfy our needs, Thank you Ms. Jolliff. We are planing a family reunion in Ohio this coming year and we will for sure use this hotel.I would recommend this hotel to anyone. our thanks to all the staff member of this hotel for the good job they doing to satify the customers.

Nylma Padilla and Family.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
HomeManager, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for allowing Homewood Suites by Hilton in Dublin to be your family’s home while traveling to Dublin for your family wedding. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and your family for such a special event.

Your gratitude toward Kim will be expressed to her and the team during our daily morning huddle as we love to show appreciation when a team member goes above and beyond for our guests.

It would be our honor if you contact us for your upcoming family reunion. Homewood Suites by Hilton in Dublin staff and management would enjoy making your family feel at home.

Jennifer Byerly