All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitefitness centerfull kitchenhot breakfasthot tuboatmealstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areadesk clerknice breakfasttuttle mallworkout roombusiness tripindoor poolbed was comfortablefree breakfast
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Hotel is well cared for and tidy. Older, but in excellent condition. Staff is beyond belief in their efforts to serve and make one comfortable. I was disappointed when a smell of cigarettes began to permeate my room. I called the desk --- they apologized with a sense of urgency and promised to call back. Within ten minutes I was called to be thanked for my report as the offending smokers had been contacted and reminded of the hotel's 100% non-smoking policy. I was told I was a crucial part of the team. Very few teams make such an effort to include guests and I never felt like i was complaining. THANKS!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Bo B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Dear H37VXthomasf,

Thank you so much for your nice review! Although our property is a but older, we all work hard to ensure that it is clean and comfortable for our guests. I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with the services from both front desk and housekeeping. You are indeed a very important part of our Homewood Suites team, and for that we thank you! We hope to see you again soon.

Bo Bentele

Reviewed February 8, 2017

We booked the Homewood Suites in Dublin Ohio for our stay. My husband and I had stayed at this hotel the year before. Sadly the hotel wasn't up to last years standards. As a Diamond member and one using our points for this stay we found the value lacking. The rugs throughout the property were covered in crumbs, the walls and elevators were horribly scraped. We were given room 208 a 1 bedroom suite. The room offered the amenities we needed for a 1 night stay however the room wasn't perfect either. The bedding for the pull out couch was riddled with holes, the curtains were stained, and the desk chair looked dirty.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear BVI17,

I am so sorry to hear that you both came back for a second stay at our property and didn't enjoy yourselves. We all work as a team to try and provide a pleasurable experience and I apologize that we failed you in this aspect. We will work on addressing the issues you have mentioned and we thank you for your honest review.

Bo Bentele

Reviewed January 7, 2017

This hotel was wonderful. Everyone friendly. Check in was a breeze. Restraunts close by try the macaroni Grill had great food . The hotels had a nice pool and hot tub. Room was very clean had a suite. Pet friendly to. Good breakfast .

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We found our stay here recently to be excellent. Our family of 7 were all very comfortable in the suites; our son his wife and their 2 children in a 2 bedroom had plenty or room and were very comfortable. The 3 of us were in a 1 bedroom with a queen bed and pull-out couch and were also comfortable. We enjoyed the pool, the hot breakfast and the free internet, free parking and being pet friendly made this a perfect stay for us. The staff were particularly friendly and helpful. It was very clean and quiet. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed January 1, 2017

The desk clerk was kind and friendly. She called me after I got to my room to make sure all was well. It was Thurs, so there was a 'Manager's Reception' from 5:30-7:30 pm. The General Manager, Bo, made it, and it was nice: Asian Terriyaki Chicken, Soup, Fresh Rice, Salad w/all the fixin's, and cans of Cola.

Room was nice, but a little out-dated. Tub with curtain, old fridge, wood on bath cabinets marked up. No ceiling fan.

Housekeeping was just meh. She left me a note to let me know she put things in dishwasher and ran it. That's all she did. She didn't replace my coffee or touch the bed.

Nice private, quiet location.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Bo B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank-you for your kind words--and for reviewing our property on TripAdvisor! I will use your comments in our next huddle to underscore for our suite keepers the importance of touching all points in a guest's room while performing daily service.