All reviewsbasketball courtbedroom suitefitness centerfull kitchenhot breakfasthot tuboatmealstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areadesk clerknice breakfasttuttle mallworkout roombusiness tripindoor poolbed was comfortablefree breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Where do I even begin!!?? I came here for a 2night stay and perfection does not even begin to describe it. Upon checking in to an immaculate clean room cleaned by miss Priscilla and Gloria I was speechless at the size of the 2bedroom suite and how spacious it was. I work for a hotel and stay in many so I am very particular when it comes to the detail of how clean my room is. I found not one thing wrong every detail down to the refidgerator ice bucket was spotless clean! That in itself amazed me!
-Checkin process was pure bliss having Vern, Bailey, and the gm Bo make me feel right at home and help me immensely with everything from moving my luggage to suggesting awesome food spots and places to explore!! They were all so personable and genuine it was the best experience and pure definition of hospitality. Breakfast was top notch so many food offerings and variety both days with barb and phonzie keeping it in perfect order and clearing plates and offering assistance! Thank you again Homewood Suites Dublin for a fantastic weekend!! See you next time!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Bo B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2017

Dear Erika!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! I will be sure to pass your wonderful words along to our hard working staff! We are all so glad we could make your stay comfortable. Come and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2017

If you are bothered by adjacent room noise then this is not the hotel for you. There does not seem to be any sound isolation between rooms. The amenities provided by this hotel is in line with Homewood Suites in general. Service was OK, the breakfast was above average for hotels, the nightly social was not very good.

Dear PhilipbT1680UK,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest review! I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a comfortable sleep when you stayed with us. For future stays, we will always be happy to move your room if availability allows. I am glad to hear that you did enjoy our breakfast!

Reviewed February 19, 2017

We used points thankfully. Food could have been a whole lot better and our room didn't get serviced. We stayed two days so at the bottom of the service list. We have stayed at the Hilliard location before and it was better.

Dear CeeDEEearl,

I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay! I can guarantee that we will be looking into the issues to correct them. Thank you so much for your honest review. We hope you will give us the chance to remedy these issues in the future.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I travel extensively for work and I am in hotels about 20 days a month. This hotel goes above and beyond to ensure the comfort and recognition of its guest. No matter whether it's the cleaning lady the front staff the kitchen staff or the manager. They take time to know your name and make it feel like home while you're here. Very clean comfortable spacious suites with everything that you need to make it your home away from home. This is the best stay that I have had in my four years of traveling for work. Anyone that comes to Columbus needs to stay here

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Bo B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Dear Debbie,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Each member of our staff works hard to create a special guest experience. I am so happy to hear that we made you feel at home! We hope you come back to visit us again soon! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Hotel is well cared for and tidy. Older, but in excellent condition. Staff is beyond belief in their efforts to serve and make one comfortable. I was disappointed when a smell of cigarettes began to permeate my room. I called the desk --- they apologized with a sense of urgency and promised to call back. Within ten minutes I was called to be thanked for my report as the offending smokers had been contacted and reminded of the hotel's 100% non-smoking policy. I was told I was a crucial part of the team. Very few teams make such an effort to include guests and I never felt like i was complaining. THANKS!

Dear H37VXthomasf,

Thank you so much for your nice review! Although our property is a but older, we all work hard to ensure that it is clean and comfortable for our guests. I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with the services from both front desk and housekeeping. You are indeed a very important part of our Homewood Suites team, and for that we thank you! We hope to see you again soon.