“can you ever go wrong with taco bell?”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #86 of 253 Restaurants in Dublin
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 4915 Tuttle Crossing Blvd in Dublin. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, visit our drive-thru, or check to see if there is delivery at this Dublin-area Taco Bell location. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed April 7, 2016

I will share my honest opinion download the taco bell mobile app get 25 percent off your order and pick up at store. This saves a little bit of money and wait time. I like this location clean and friendly

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed December 6, 2015

The food was ok. We had same thing so don't know about other things available there. Service was good.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 11, 2014

Taco Bell is one of my favorite locations for inexpensive eating. I am very biased. They have Mountain Dew. They have inexpensive, tasty food and usually have great service. What more can one ask for?

This TB is near a large mall and had a large lunch rush that I barely beat. Parking was plentiful when I arrived. The staff was courteous and friendly. I had no wait to get my order taken and my food was prepared quickly and accurately. So, I got to eat and watch the lunch rush develop. Wait time seemed short and I didn't observe anyone upset or returning items for correction. All-in-all it was a very pleasant lunch.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Taco Bell is one of the staples in almost every state that you can guarantee you will love! The food is always hot and fresh and the menu is very diverse. You can always count on Taco Bell to have a great special going on too!

Date of visit: June 2014

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!