“Stopped by for lunch”
Review of Rancho Alegre

Rancho Alegre
Ranked #57 of 250 Restaurants in Dublin
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is within walking distance of my office. Today was a nice day so a coworker and I went there for lunch. This was not the first time. They have a great lunch menu with scrumptious food as lunch specials. I really like the relanos. The service is always with a smile and the chips and salsa is great. I have also been here for dinner and the dinner menu is also great. A truly nice dining experience.

1  Thank Carl_Bohman

Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is close to my office and I walk there every now and then for lunch. Their lunch menu is a great value and the food is always warm and very tasty. Most of the staff are from Guadalajara and they are engaging. My wife says the margaritas are wonderful, when she remembers them

Reviewed October 29, 2016

When you step into the restaurant you should take a moment to look at the beautiful glass work used in its decor. Very colorful and such a pleasant surprise. We were a party of five and we all enjoyed our selections. T he pitcher of Margaritas and the chips and salsa were excellent.. They celebrate a Happy Hour and I would like to return then. Unless you live in the area or a friend tells you about this place ----It would be so easily missed as its not in a drive-by location. There is ample parking and they provide great service.

Reviewed October 19, 2016

I had high hopes for this restaurant as its very close to our new home. The first thing I noticed as we walked through the front door was that the floors were sticky. (To be fair, It's a pet peeve of mine. If your shoes stick to the floor, I can't help but think they're not clean). That said, the service was excellent, we were warmly greeted and our order was taken promptly. I ordered the chicken fajitas with refried beans. The food came out promptly and was very hot. The food itself was only fair, the chicken was very dry. It's possible that they had precooked too much food as there were only 2 other groups in the restaurant during our visit. I might give this place another try, but I doubt it.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

I'm local to Dublin and three colleagues I was with wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant. This location was very close to our work location. The restaurant (at least when I've been there) hasn't been too crowded so don't need a reservation and the room loudness has been low. In addition, the restaurant looks very clean and open with a large selection of liquor and alcoholic beverages. We each ordered more of the traditional Mexican entrees -- e.g., enchiladas, fajitas, burrito -- and we all left satisfied, although no one can claim this was the best Mexican experience, it was good for the money, time, and location. I do plan to come back again with the family.