“I really like the food”
Review of J Y Bamboo

J Y Bamboo
Ranked #37 of 88 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I really like the food, I had been here before. Hannah the server is very friendly and responsive .. the char Sui is good also.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Ordered lunch for my wife and I to have delivered. I had a medical procedure done and did not wish to leave the comfort of my home. After one hour I called and was told "it is on the way". I called again after twenty minutes more and was told again "it is on the way".I cancelled the order after another wait was to no avail. Our total wait time was one and one half hours. We drove across town to the Flying Tiger and had an excellent meal as always. I will not order from here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Wonderful atmosphere and fantastic menu...sushi made fresh and every meal ordered has been a delight.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I've been stuck in a hotel around here twice, and I discovered JY the first time. I think I ate there three times in three days. The second time, I only made it there twice. It's been mostly empty whenever I've gone, and the staff is fairly unprofessional, but really, the food is quite good. Portion sizes are more than adequate, and there's a large selection of dishes. If you're around, you should go. It's worth it, and it's not like there's anything else to be doing around there...

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Average pricing, $14 for a sushi roll, more or less. The food tastes great though. I eat here frequently and I haven't gotten ill yet.