“Bento box and Massaman Curry!”
Review of J Y Bamboo

J Y Bamboo
Ranked #26 of 90 Restaurants in Fairborn
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious the grand children love their bento box and they are fussy eaters the curry was really flavorful and perfectly spiced...

Reviewed February 17, 2017

I really like the food, I had been here before. Hannah the server is very friendly and responsive .. the char Sui is good also.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

Ordered lunch for my wife and I to have delivered. I had a medical procedure done and did not wish to leave the comfort of my home. After one hour I called and was told "it is on the way". I called again after twenty minutes more and was told again "it is on the way".I cancelled the order after another wait was to no avail. Our total wait time was one and one half hours. We drove across town to the Flying Tiger and had an excellent meal as always. I will not order from here again.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Wonderful atmosphere and fantastic menu...sushi made fresh and every meal ordered has been a delight.

Reviewed February 6, 2016

I've been stuck in a hotel around here twice, and I discovered JY the first time. I think I ate there three times in three days. The second time, I only made it there twice. It's been mostly empty whenever I've gone, and the staff is fairly unprofessional, but really, the food is quite good. Portion sizes are more than adequate, and there's a large selection of dishes. If you're around, you should go. It's worth it, and it's not like there's anything else to be doing around there...

Been to J Y Bamboo? Share your experiences!