“Nice dinner”

Acapulco Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 105 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to Acapulco with my daughter today. We both had the fajita chimichanga.. one steak and one chicken! The portions were huge. Came with rice and beans. Absolutely delicious! I would go back. Very reasonably priced as well!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Since my daughter doesn’t like Mexican food, my husband and I don’t get to visit this restaurant as often as we would like, but we are never disappointed when we go there. The service and food are excellent. We enjoy the complimentary chips and salsa, and my husband likes their margaritas too. My favorite dish is the chicken Acapulco with rice! The prices are reasonable, and we redeem coupons when we go during the week. It is one of our favorite family restaurants when my brothers visit from out-of-town, and there is ample seating for large groups. I would definitely recommend Acapulco to others!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I have tried many of the offerings but always come back to quesadilla rellena. The chicken is so tender and a portion is huge. We always pay a little extra to get mushrooms but it’s fine without them. You can get rice or beans on the side and it also comes with the Mexican side salad with guac, tomatoes, sour cream. It’s so filling that we usually end up taking half of the dish for lunch the next day.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Terrific Quesadillas and Fajitas! You can get vegetarian varieties of these. Burritos are good too. We have been eating at this place for more than 15 years. Food has been of consistent quality. Prices are very reasonable. A family of four can eat for about $50 here. If you want real fancy décor and high prices, go somewhere else.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Any time I visit Cincinnati I spend one evening in this Mexican restaurant.
Place standard, but excellent food.
Last time I had some corn beef tacos.

Suggested