“Spinning Fork”

Spinning Fork Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Fairfield
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Very Italian setting . Did not have to wait long to be seated. The waiters and waitresses were friendly and attentive. You get your choice of Salad or soup and your main entree. It is reasonably priced and the even support a discount coupon through a mailer delivered through the mail. It is nice for a special occasion or just for an evening out..The ehhplant parm is great as well as the Salmon both come with spaghetti.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I was able to get in and out fast and the food and service was awesome! The Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo was delicious!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I have eaten at this restaurant several times, and it is always good. They also have a lovely outdoor space and bar. I have also held a couple of group dinners there and everyone enjoyed and were quite satisfied with their food and the establishment in general.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

We came in on a Thursday night after a long day traveling from Florida. We have lived there for 4 years now. I used to drive by his place often when we did live in Cincinnati but never tried this place.
Hotel prices were outrageous so we booked a cheaper hotel in Fairfield and after reading the Trip Advisor we thought we would try it.
Pleasantly surprised.
I would rather give the business to a free standing restaurant vs a chain.
I would say the flavors were better than Olive Garden.
Prices were good and large portions.
My husband and I ordered different things so we could try each other's.
Our server Jessica was very nice and attentive.
My husband tried the minestrone soup I ordered small salad with homemade creamy Italian dressing. Both very good, we shared those as well. The breadstick was good.
Jessica offered us more but we declined.
We share a carafe of Chianti house wine which gave us each a generous glass for $9.00.

Husband ordered Chicken Marsala which for not being made by my husband was pretty good.
I got the combo trio with Lasagna, Alfredo noodles and Chicken Parmesan.
I liked the Lasagna the best out of all.
We did not try dessert.
Both the woman's and men's room bathrooms were very clean.
We asked if they have a Happy Hour and they said No.

We would go back if in the area and wanting Italian food.

1  Thank Paula R
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in area and searched Italian and the spinning fork restaurant came up so we tried it. I got the chicken Marsala and my wife ordered the Combo (Lasagna, Chicken Parm & Alfredo noodles). We ordered a 1/2 Carafe of red wine. Everything had good taste and good portions. Only $40 with 2 Entree's and wine, great deal. Jessica did a great job as our waitress, she was on top of everything.