“You have to love places like this”
Review of Lisa's Kitchen

Lisa's Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Stopped in to have breakfast. We like local businesses and this one is a gem. Food was fabulous and the staff, including Lisa do a great job.

Biscuits and gravy are excellent as are the omelets

1  Thank Don H

Reviewed November 2, 2017

I've eaten here 3 times. Breakfast I had the Eggs Benny special - was great. For lunches I had the Kentucky Hot Brown - good but I should have substituted fruit with it instead of onion straws. The 3rd choice was a monte cristo sandwich. All 3 were daily specials. All were enjoyable, but not the best I've ever had. Companions had tuna melt, pork tenderloin & goetta omelet. All were delivered as ordered. A little slow on refills, but restaurant was packed. Definitely will return.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

When you get your food it is good. I ordered extra extra crispy bacon. Had to send it back. The potatoes fries are generally cool not hot.

Servers are slow on coffee and drink refills

Reviewed September 25, 2017

Wanted to get a local breakfast - just good food, reasonable, friendly - that type of place. Stopped at Lisa's and was not disappointed!! Two eggs, hash browns, extra crispy and goetta (and more goetta). Hash browns were extra crispy - the best I've had (albeit deep fried) - but normally when I ask I get a patty of potatoes that are crispy on the outside, but still near raw on the inside. The goetta was very good - I'm "from" here but live away now and need to get my goetta fix whenever I'm here.

Lisa (and everyone) was very friendly and I enjoyed the visit. If there was one thing negative, it was that my coffee remained empty for a quite some time --- and needed to ask for a refill.

Glad I stopped here!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Asked where we could get a good breakfast at a non-chain restaurant. Was told about Lisa's Kitchen that was just 2 miles from where we were staying. The place was very clean, was reasonably priced and we had a really good breakfast. Lisa herself was our very friendly waitress.