US$111
US$101
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$89
US$129
US$123
US$98
US$76
All reviewsfree drinkshappy hourhot dogsnachosbaked potatothe indoor outdoor pooloffer freegreat hotelhot tubhot foodcomfortable roomswe've stayedthe room was nicefront desk staffwould definitely stay here againbreakfast roomin town
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Stayed here one night. It's a relatively new facility and upon arrival the hotel made a good impression. Not so much the young staffer on the desk, but maybe she was having a bad day.

Parked beside the I-75, this hotel is for some people "convenient" but I'm not a fan. I'd prefer driving a few minutes away from the noise, thanks. Nonetheless, the hotel is fairly sound proof and the highway noise that night was only a minor issue.

Our room was average in size and the bathroom relatively spacious. The shower had very good water pressure and was nice to use.

The room rate included a free breakfast. Not good. Eating everything off plastic cutlery and plates is my idea of camping, not a hotel stay costing $145 per night. One would think that in an era where people are making an effort to recycle that plastic would be "out" and traditional utensils washed in a dishwasher would be "in". Hmmm.

So, all in all, not bad. But not great. And all things considered not good enough to make me want to return.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for the review about your recent stay. I am so very sorry our guest service agent was not as welcoming as we expect our team members to be. I will use your feedback as a training tool for our team. Please give me a call at 419-422-9700 so that we can discuss further. I would like for you to give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Janet D.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

We fell in love with Drury Inns the first time we visited and realized we did not have to search for a restaurant, but found the happy hour had enough food and drinks to easily meet our needs. The Inn in Findlay has a delightful staff and superb amenities. The Fitness Center is first class and so is the breakfast. You simply cannot go wrong staying at a Drury Inn.

Room Tip: Very near I-75. The farther away the quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank johnland2016
Reviewed July 12, 2017

It's almost a shame that ALL the Drury Inns are so well-kept; now I've come to expect it and don't rave like I would when I'm pleasantly surprised with a hotel. Drury Inns are still family owned and they somehow find nothing but pleasant, helpful employees to staff them. This one was no exception. From the fast, accurate check-in to the 5:30 kickback (with hot dogs, soup, salad, chips, baked potatoes, and some kind of meat---tacos this time) to the popcorn and free sodas to the expanded breakfast in the morning, the staff cheerfully takes care of you. Clean pool area and whirlpool with powerful enough jets. We just found Drurys in the last year or so and check them out wherever we go. The only problem we've ever found with Drury is that they aren't in enough locations yet!!! Very clean, everything works. If you aren't looking for fine dining, you will get enough food to fill you up here without leaving the property or pulling out your wallet.

2  Thank dotg46
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I stayed in room 612. Checked the bed before getting in - all clear. After being in bed for about 5 minutes, was very itchy but assumed the sheets were just rough. After about 5 more minutes of itching, used my phone's flashlight and found bugs all around me. Turned on the lights to find about 20 bed bugs of varying size crawling all over the pillow and the area where I was lying. Called the front desk and the night clerk brought up keys for another room. The clerk refused to come in and confirm the infestation, refused to look at pictures - I assume to maintain deniability. Second room was 620, which reeked of cigarette smoke, and which the hotel seemed to try and mask by keeping the room temperature below 70 degrees. Third room was 518 - no issues. The manager in the morning comped the room and claimed they have never had such an incident.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank lkavanag
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Findlay, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am so sorry to hear about the experience at our property. Cleanliness and pest control are things we take very seriously. I would like to speak with you further regarding your concerns. Please give me a call at 419 422 970 to discuss your experience.

Janet D.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

This hotel is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were very friendly, the breakfast and evening meal were great. When ever there is a Drury close to where I am traveling, I will be staying there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Linda J