All reviews indoor pool place to stay pleasant stay coffee and tea bed was comfortable worked fine would definitely stay here again water pressure safe area located right front desk clerk linda property roofs microwave interstate cincinnati
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Room was clean, front desk was friendly. There were issues with the room, paint, plaster peeling off the walls. Light fixtures loose, and both the sink and bathtub wouldn't drain properly leaving you standing in dirty water. While I don't expect luxury at a budget hotel, this one was missing some of the basic maintenance items that would make for a comfortable stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rbeau69
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Upon entering and being greeted by the attendant who seemed like her conversation with her friend was more important....i already had a bad feeling. She was still nice and let me know about the room. The Hotel only has one entrance in the front which i found odd. My room was neat and clean with a few odd ends. A socket in the bathroom looked like it must have blew out at some point and the windows jad smudge all over them. I was only in town for a night for the local Ren Faire in Harveysburg....so for a one night stay it was just ok.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I stayed at this Red Roof in August and got EATEN ALIVE by bed bugs! I woke up from horrible itching and went to the front desk and asked for the manager. I showed him the bites (which were not very swollen yet) that I had all over my body, and he came up to the room to take a look. He “inspected” the top sheet, without looking under the mattress (where bed bugs hide)… had I known more about bed bugs at the time, I would have insisted. He kept making excuses for what else it could be, like their pool (not sure why that’s much better), but I never used the pool.

He offered me an insulting $15 off my bill of $180. I told him that was absolutely unacceptable, so I called Red Roof Inn’s corporate number, and filed a report. I took pictures of my bites and sent them to Red Roof Inn’s Guest Relation Services and was responded to with a letter telling me this Red Roof location is an independent franchise, and is not accountable to Red Roof Inn LLC. So I proceeded to contact the franchise owner, and was ignored.

If I had the time and money to hire an attorney, I would, but instead I got to pay to literally get my blood sucked.

To top it off, the AC did not work, it ran all night and it never cooled the room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank jrose923
Reviewed August 29, 2017

sitting in bed on my laptop saw a little bug crawling on my keyboard looked closer it was a bed bug! jumped out of bed and inspected the mattress found more bugs, told the girl at the front counter she moved me to another room ,instantly tore the sheets off the bed and found more bugs! promptly went back to the front desk and told the clerk that i found more bugs had to leave and go somewhere else at 10pm.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Chris R
Reviewed August 22, 2017

The room smelled really bad. The floor was wet and musty. Was told hot coffee 24-7 went down at 6;30 am and the coffee was cold. There was old food in the fridge. The room was not clean. The only good thing was they are pet friendly. The shampoo was empty so big surprise when I was already in the shower and had none. I let the front desk no all this and was told she had been telling the manager about other comments and he was not to concerned. That tells me he does not care about repeat costumers. I stayed at cheaper places that were much better.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family