All reviews room was clean ac worked well pressure and hot water family event non smoking middletown units couch highway
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Front desk was extremely nice,explained amenities and went over and beyond to make me feel welcome.
but rooms were out dated. Carpets were dirty didnt walk on it without shoes. The doors to outside did not latch which meant anyone could use the doors that were only meant for customers who had keys.i didn't really feel comfortable there at all. Not somewhere I'll stay again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank robynw606
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed a week here visiting my husband while he was he working. We enjoyed our stay very much. We used the laundry facilities and gym. The staff was very friendly. And my son really enjoyed the pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2018

The people who take your reservation are very kind and accommodating, unfortunately, they were not the person we dealt with when registering. Almost impossible to understand. We had trouble with the key to the outside door, inside door, no problem. My sheets smelled and felt like they had some sort of oil on them, we were too tired to complain. You can see a picture of the chair below. I also took the picture of "Did you forget something?" because I had...I forgotten after an experience at a Days Inn in Kansas City I swore I would never stay at one again. Crummy cheap breakfast, no eggs, no bagels, really not much of anything.

Room Tip: There is a Red Roof Inn next to this one, I'd chose a room there.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azona50036
Reviewed April 12, 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Stayed overnight while on a road trip. It was a nice hotel with friendly staff. A good place to get off the road for a decent nights sleep. Nothing fancy but clean and comfortable,much better than expected. Close to restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family