“good location value for money”
Review of Nova Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guwahati
Nova Hotel
Ranked #31 of 98 Guwahati B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 May 2012

i stayed with my family on 20th april my bad time that day bandh but eve shops are opened they confirmed my room without a single ruppee food also fine good they arrranged cab on time to drop to airport but no lift facilites room are good & clean easy to findout u can reach shopping easily by walk

Room Tip: go for Ac room
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
13  Thank DharmapuriAnand

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Located centrally, rooms decently priced, friendly staff. The early morning prayers are something one has to put up with - 4.45 am!!! - especially when one checks in after a long journey. The markets and shops all round make up for this morning disturbance though. Would probably choose this, given an opportunity, the next time I visit Guwahati, chiefly for its location.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear of the hotel would be better than the ones facing the street. Watch out, NO lift/e...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
15  Thank Moorty J
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I have visited Guwahati along with my Old Parents and Family as Pre-planned from 28/12/11 to 30/12/11 and stayed the Hotel Nova at Guwahati, Fancy Bazar.For that I Booked the Hotel almost Two months back through Mail and advance payment through Bank. As per several conversations and communication had with Hotel Nova,as per my requirement, the room rent which was declaired for additional one, not filfilled by Hotel nova and compelled to pay extra amount at the time of leaving the Hotel.
Followed by my bad experience, I will suggest every one to clear every thing before booking this Hotel in Advance.
Moreover,please be sure about the Complementary Breakfast. It was very LIMITED which was not Informed early during Booking.
The others were more or less OK.

Arun Kumar Mukherjee
Mob. - 9163334552

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank mukherji_ak
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I stayed in Nova for 2 nights in July 2011 for business. I found the details of this hotel in the Assam Tourism website. It is located in the heart of the city, close to a 4 star Hotel. The room rate was quite reasonable compared to the otherwise high rates seen in Guwahati hotels. The room was neat with a clean spacious bathroom. On the downside be prepared for road congestion with shoppers in the evening peak hours. The complimentary breakfast was decent and the restaurant food quality was good. I was happy with the assistance of the polite reception manager (couldn't recall his name) who helped me with with my local taxi needs for Ma Kamakhya Temple darshan and drop to the airport, at market rate without any commission. My client told me that this hotel is one of the earliest hotels in the city.
Overall I can say that it is a good place to stay if you are visiting Guwahati.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
19  Thank Arjun_Kulkarni
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I visited Guwahati for my Business perpose on 9th August 2011. I found this Hotel on internet. This hotel is very dirty and smelly. Prices are very high. Rooms Price are not worth more then 800.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
7  Thank sethirajeev
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We stayed at Hotel Nova, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati during our return journey to Kolkata from Shillong, Meghalaya. I got information about Hotel Nova from the internet and the informations provided in the internet was sufficient enough to make me select this hotel for a safe and cost effective shelter for me and my family at Guwahati which is a fairly less known city for me. The worth mentioning aspect about Hotel Nova is the warmth and helpfulness of its management and staff members. The room I stayed was well lit, clean though a bit small in size. The toilet is clean and sufficiently spacious. Bed and sitting arrangements were very comfortable. The room service was good and the food was really great and reasonably priced. The location of hotel Nova (about 1KM) from railway station also is an added advantage for travellers reaching by train. Even getting to the airport is much easy. The only problem is no parking space and the busy 4 point junction of Fancy Bazar where parking car and loading your luggage is a bit difficult job. However the staff of Hotel Nova helped us a lot in loading luggages in to the car (without asking for tips!) Overall I felt at home away from home because of the warmth and guidance of all at Hotel Nova. I shall definitely stay at Hotel Nova during my next trip to Assam.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
21  Thank B_Sujoy
Reviewed 9 April 2011

I was there with my parents for two days. It was a comfortable stay. If you are on a piligrimage or family tour, this is one of the best hotels you can choose. No hassle in booking, just a phone call will do. Staff is polite and helpful and the service is prompt. Also you get the stairs and you are in the middle of the shopping stores/market. You could however face problems in getting hot water in the morning but if this is informed to the manager for arrangement previously, then no issues will arise. we did the same. Also rooms are neat and clean and the waiters are not greedy. food served can be rated as average. Perfect for middle class families as the rates are affordable. Not advisable for honey mooners.

• Stayed: April 2011