Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
StayForLong
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2018

Room Service is excellent and reception also. Only waste part is its restaurant. Don't pay extra for complementary breakfast. I would recommend all my friends to visit this place and stay at hotel pandav for an exceptional hospitality.WiFi is not available in room. Only BSNL network is available in Pachmari.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located just mid of the market. One may get everything within 100 Meter.
Rooms are beautifully maintained and well decorated. Attached toilets are less spacious, but well decorated also. Toilets are spacious in the Rooms of front side in every floor.
Room Service is excellent and receiption also.
Only waste part is its restuarant. Don't pay extra for complementary breakfast. Renovation of its restaurant is urgently needed.
WiFi is not available in room. Only BSNL network is available in Pachmari.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel to stay in panchamari ! I went with my family and had beautiful stay ! Hygiene ! Staff ! Excellent !
They have proper service of food and taste is excellent ! I would recommend to al my followers to experience stay in this hotel !
Amazing

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Pachmarhi, one of the most beautiful Hill station of India and one and only of Madhya Pradesh. I would recommend all my friends to visit this place and stay at hotel pandav for an exceptional hospitality and very cooperative staff.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Last month we visited pachmarhi and stayed at hotel Pandav Inn, one of the hotel of pandav group. Ot was an amazing trip we, the place pachmarhi is not less then a heaven and above that is the hospitality of pandav group of hotels.

Date of stay: March 2018