“Yummy chinese cuisine”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2018

We went there for having dinner . Tried soup , starters and noodles. Loved the ambiance and the food. Definitely will visit again.

Date of visit: March 2018
4  Thank Explorer_aru

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Soups are tasty. Roasted chicken was good. Packaged water is sold at MRP. Dal Fry was a bit bland and its preparation can be improved.

Date of visit: March 2018
3  Thank GoldNikk
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

i visited lamee recently monday to celebrate my friends birthday.we had a fun time there the food,ambience was exceptional, especially the staff the bob cut one she catered to our every need be it birthday song or preperation of the cake it was really good of her. We had fun and wud love to come again.Cheers for Lamee

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I usually visit Lamee every now and then all my visit were good I love the food there the ambience the staffs most of all the food.
No bad comments on the restaurant all of them was according to my expectations but just one thing that gets me bored there is the same music in every of my visit.
I'm sorry to say but every time I visit there I am hearing the same music and it annoys me sometimes even my friends my colleagues says man your choice of restaurant has the same collection of music everytime we visit.
Please it's my humble request please change the music.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Whenever I visit Shillong,this is the first name that comes in my mind. Good food,nice ambience, very neat and clean, above all very well behaved staff.The price is little bit higher,if this goes in line then can be said as the best restaurant in Shillong.

Date of visit: November 2017