“One of the best restaurant in Shillong”
Review of Lamee

Lamee
Ranked #9 of 126 Restaurants in Shillong
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Mexican, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is very good and spacious. I like the ambience and also it is located in PB, so very easy to find out. Food is very tasty, quantity is also great. I ordered chicken triple schejwan noodles, it comes with separate gravey, egg omlet on top and its sufficient for two people. I also tried chinmai chicken dry, its spicy chicken but taste is awesome. I suugest go for with bone chicken. I tried fruit salad with ice cream , its is also good. Staff is very polite and quick. Service is very good. Its also very crowded in afternoon, so go little early at 1300-1330h so you will get seat easily, otherwise you have to wait for sometime. Overall best restaurant, taste, service, ambience and quantity best, price moderate, must visit restaurant in shillong.

1  Thank ramesh p

Reviewed June 18, 2018

we went to this restaurant because it was recommended by someone and also that it was near our hotel in Police Bazar Shillong.
this place has good food in veg and non-veg both. The food is neither expensive not cheap.
The ambience is good too.

2  Thank optymystyx
Reviewed May 23, 2018

Had been there for dinner. I must say, the best ever momos and soups. The momos were stuffed sufficiently and cooked to perfection. Should try the Non veg Mixed Lung fung soup. The staff is very courteous.

1  Thank rjhyd2015
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Lamee was the first restro I tried on an empty stomach on Day1 in Shillong.

I ordered Momos and I found them really good. On my second day, I went to Lamee to have chicken Korma which I didnt like much as it was sweet like butter chicken and not spicy as it should have been.

Thinks I like:
Good Service
Momos are good

Didnt like:
Chicken Korma

Suggestion : The place can be made livelier with some groovy music. At times, it may look dull.

2  Thank Wanderingmusafir
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Why does the girl in the photo always talk on d floor? She never pay attention on d floor. Don't even know what is mushrm agliwoli
Forget being called a captain. She don't even qualify for helper.

1  Thank Tiziana D