All reviews leisure group cordial staff hotel located memorable experience swimming pool special thanks sea beach excellent hospitality seashore amenities mr
Reviewed September 24, 2018

Property is located at walkable distance from the sea shore. Rooms are spacious. There is a sitting room and a bed room. Dinner and breakfast were sumptuous with lip-smacking delicacies. The staff, be it front office, room service or at the dining area, are all well mannered and friendly. As we had many elders in our group, I was bit worried about their comforts. But the resort staff ensured that everyone had a comfortable stay. The only drawback was bath towels, which appeared to be soggy and soiled on our check-in. However, they were replaced immediately on request.

Room tip: Choose a higher floor for sea view and stay for at least two nights to enjoy the serene location.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank saritajahagirdar19
Reviewed September 22, 2018

It was a good stay, the staff of hotel is very friendly.rooms are big size and it is very near to sea beach.swimming pools is excellent maintained.the hotel is suitable for group packages like Corporate party . I will suggest my client to visit puri and stay in Om leisure Resorts.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Companion817182
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Very good hotel ,,awesome hospitality .Food was mouth watering. Nice place for enjoyment.I enjoyed my holidays with my family.Staffs are friendly and co operative.
I will suggest my friends to visit puri and stay in Om leisure Resorts.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anjana P
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by all staff and caring, helping for extra activities. Near to beach, hotel have bicycle for local tour. Also one three wheeler electrical for small route tour, drop and pick up. Very big property. Food quality is good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sanjay P
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is really good and one of the best hotel in puri. I stay with my friends and we enjoyed the trip a lot. Hotel provided us good service and food they served were delicious. Staff were courteous and well mannered. We liked the beach bath and we had loads of fun there. Swimming pools is very nice and maintained properly. Awesome trip and recommend to all. Thanks to om leisure group...

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SusmitaM65
DebabrataDashBBI, Public Relations Manager at Om Leisure Resort Puri, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward for your next visit to our resort.