All reviews sea view buffet breakfast main beach puri beach jagannath temple premium room swimming pool stayed nights hustle and bustle during peak season marine drive room service was good bay of bengal main market nice hotel food served extra bed
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Been here with my family for the new year break. This is located a little away from most populated area, so you get a load of peace of mind. The beach is just across the road from the property and the sand is very clean. So clean that we did not have any problem letting our one year toddler play in the sand. The food is pretty good, if not great and they have a nice swimming pool too.
The staff are very courteous and professional and they assist you in all types of cab bookings and other concierge services. They do provide good site seeing suggestions as well.
They also had upgraded me to one of their Royal Suites and I will definitely recommend their rooms. The beach view rooms are great too and I felt really good with a coffee in my hand and staring out at the Bay of Bengal

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018

When in Puri you have a choice of hotels. You can have them in city or by the sea. Those within the city are in crowded place. That is also good if you like crowd and hustle and bustle of the markets. Those at the sea shore are also at a crowded road . The main beach area called Golden Beach is in the middle of the sea road where hotels are situated. Golden beach is a touristy beach with lots of people and a market at night. If you move away from golden beach towards south, the road is called new marine drive road which gets lonlier as move south, less of shops, less of people on beach. Hotel lucky herigate is located on this road towards its end. The beach is just a few meters away, there are no shops or eating places nearby. You have to take auto to come to the crowded market and golden beach area which charges about 70 rupees one way. The hotel itself is very good, spacious rooms, the people are polite, service is good. I have special appreciation for its staff which is polite and prompt. The sea view rooms have very good view of sea. If you want sea view room, pl ask for higher floors, 2nd or 3rd. Non sea view rooms are also good. If you like your hotel away from crowd then this place is good .I liked it as it provided me a place to relax. The Jagnanth temple is 10 mins away by an auto charging about Rs. 130-150. The hotel has its own pandit who will take you on guided tour of temple. If you make a donation towards ANN Dann at the temple of more than 1551/- rupess than you are entitled to some maha-prasad and some dry prasad. These bot prasads will be delivered by your pandit to you hotel. My advice will be to pay your hotel pandit only after he has delievered both prasads. The hotel is recommended if you like to stay away from the crowd.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SheetalK190
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the hotel for 2nights... although schedule check in time is 9am but they hand over the key before 8.30am.The hotel is just awesome in terms of sea view from the room, spacious room, cleanliness, room service and food ... recommended for a relaxing stay

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We visited Puri on 10th Aug 2018 & stayed at the hotel for 2 nights.
The hotel was very clean compared to our past experiences in Puri. The rooms are spacious, bright, airy, all amenities functioning. Foods are tasty with reasonable pricing. Food quantity is quite sufficient. The staffs are very polite and well behaved. Parking place is quite sufficient.
The only flaw is that once you order the food, you have to wait for a reasonably long time for the food to get ready. However, the food taste is good.
The swimming pool is nice and water is clean.
Finally, i would say that the hotel is an excellent place for your stay if you ever visit Puri, even though the room tariffs are on a bit higher side but i think its worth it. The surrounding is calm and you can relax at your own wish.
Big yes for the place and I will surely recommend it....

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 989avishekr
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been to tbis place with my friends to enjoy a weekend but surprisingly it turned into a horrible experience for us. After reaching in the morning, we headed for breakfast but the area was full of house flies that we couldn't eat properly. The breakfast served was extraordinarily tasting bad and all bhature and other dishes as well were not served hot. Even the tea was looking awful. We were still hoping it to be good but they were all shattered. The TV was not working in thr hotel room. After making 4 to 5 calls, somebody came from house keeping and was trying harder to fix the TV for half an hour but he couldn't. There were continuous noise coming in the hotel room throughout the day. There were continuous powercuts which was not at all acceptable in a hotel who is charging so much. When the power goes, there was a strange and high intensity sound from AC and since there were uncountable power cuts so I was disturbed a lot because of the AC sounds. The washroom was smelling really bad and we had to ask the house keeping to spray the room freshner. Moreover, the hotelperson did not give the wifi password after making so may calls and I had to go downstairs and later I came to know that the wifi does not work in the room and it only works near the reception area. Later he gave some other wifi login and password in which I was able to login but the wifi didn't work in the room. The beach view was amazing from the room although the balcony area was full of algae that I didn't feel like standing there.

Date of stay: July 2018