All reviewsfree bustime sharefull kitchenbed apartmenta la carte restaurantshuttle serviceold villagehire carmini marketmattress toppercretan nightsnack barlocal townon site shopwelcome packspa facilitiesbbc world news
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Our first visit to Crete and stayed at Village Heights resort through Dismond Resorts. We stayed for a week and my husband and I booked spa treatments during our stay. I had the best massage anyone an experience with Maria and similarly my husband with Despina.all the reviews I read about the spa were true. Brilliant, very professional and therapists had great skills and knowledge in their craft. I had Angella for my second treatment with hot stones- great and quite relaxing. Katerina was mango g the spa service and she was very organised, professional yet warm, charming and friendly. Everyone was.

The resort was excellent, beautiful well kept gardens, clean throughout and concierge service is excellent. Linda and Costas were informative, relaxed and had great sense of humour. Well done all.

It will not be right if I did not mention the security aspect of our stay. We felt very safe and I would like to specially mention Iliana's most friendly manner, Sense of humour and dedication to her job keeping all of us at the resort safe. She was great to talk to and we always stopped to talk to her on our return from our day trips.
We will come again to Crete and stay at Village Heights.

Room Tip: Sea view with balcony. sun Loungers in apartment please Not Movie channels in English would be great. Hooks behind bedroom, bathroom doors.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

One of the best. Staff are amazing, helpful and friendly. Apartments are tasteful and cleaned daily. The FREE shuttle service into town is a saving of €10 taxi fee each way, so we were very grateful for this service. The 2 restaurants on site are very good. The Crete night at the Buffet restaurant is well worth a visit and the Al la carte restaurant serves the best grilled prawns I've ever had! If you get bored of the on site facilities take the free shuttle to the town of Hersonissos - lots of bars and restaurants and a little beach. The kids club looks well organised too. The spa is a wonderful treat. Quite expensive. But it didn't put me off, merely an observation. We'll be back here for sure. Oh and when I commented on the hotel's FB page that we had begun our count down to our holiday, they messaged me privately and arranged a taxi to collect us from the airport. I knew then we were going to have a relaxing and fab holiday! Which we have!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

We visited twice last year and enjoyed the relaxation so much we decided to return in May.
We emailed before to request a topper mattress and a room near the pool and car park at the entrance. On arrival we were greeted by Dimitris the manager and taken by golf buggy to our room exactly where we had requested.
We found the bed to be too hard and after speaking to reception and asking for another topper they very kindly replaced it with a new luxury mattress. Nothing is ever to much trouble for any of the staff there.
We once agin visited the spa and had another enjoyable treatment. The staff are very professional and we highly recommend a treatment.
We didn't eat much in the hotel as we always hire a car to visit tavernas and see the island.
But the food is very nice and they have a good selection. Also have Al a Carte restaurant upstairs.
Maid service is daily. Towels and bed linen changed daily.
There is a hairdryer, iron and air dryer in the room.
The kitchen has enough crockery and utensils for two people to cook a meal if you wish too.it has microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
If you want a laid back and relaxing place to holiday this is the place along with excellent friendly staff who are a credit to Dimitris.
It will be hard to find another resort like this for us.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jill M
Reviewed June 15, 2016 via mobile

Having a lovely stay here. The accommodation is great, the view down from here to the Mediterranean is amazing. The food is excellent too. Enjoyed a full body massage in the Aegeo Spa this morning and our first dip in the pool this afternoon to cool off from the glorious sunshine. Just the relaxing holiday we were looking for. Happy days! ☀️

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Dimitris S, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2016

Dear guests,

Thank you very much for the submitted review for our resort! We truly hope to see you soon at the Village Heights Golf Resort!

Best regards,

D. Stratikis

Reviewed June 12, 2016

After my fourth successful visit to this wonderful place, I can reconfirm, that it is my favorite.
Each time I realize that the wonderful staff is doing their utmost to make one's stay there, a remarkable experience!
The beautiful surrounding and gardens, make you happy and relaxed.
The rooms are well equipped and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Efi1949
Dimitris S, General Manager at Village Heights Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Dear guests,

It is such a great pleasure for us to read that our repeating guests are so satisfied with their stay as you are! Looking forward to your fifth stay!

Best regards,