Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
SAVE US$11
Hotels.comUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
getaroom.comUS$62
All reviews room was large afternoon tea evening meal weekend break superior room full english couldn't do enough the general manager cooked breakfast groupon deal staff were excellent bar area cannot fault courtyard jonathan receptionist wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2020

Spent a few nights here, what a fantastic stay, although the rooms outside are dated, they were so clean and comfortable. The reception staff are amazing especially Jonathan Perfect, a very professional friendly duty manager. Restaurant/bar staff were fabulous, thank you.

Date of stay: September 2020
Lynne Broadrick, General Manager at Best Western Brome Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to serve you. I will certainly pass along your comments to my team especially Jonathan Perfect.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed September 21, 2020 via mobile

Pleasant enough place to stay..room clean...no soap however..
My sister had major issues with plumbing in her room..flooding around toilet and shower not working properly.
Was just given plumbing advice by front of house...when she found someone to speak to!
Good food... limited choices..due to covid. .
S
Bright shining star in this hotel is Robert..an unassuming young man who juggles all plates with aplomb! Thank you Robert for being so lovely and hard working!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank D9462RApamelac

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to serve you and please accept my apologies regarding the issues that you had with the plumbing. I have addressed the concerns that you gave us with maintenance and housekeeping to resolve these issues.

Thank you for the comments regarding Robert, I will certainly pass this along to him, and you are correct, he is a shining star for us.

I would love to invite you back to the Hotel and offer you a complimentary free upgrade. We hope to look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed September 19, 2020

Due to COVID-19, rooms are only cleaned after the 3rd night, we only stayed for 3 nights so cannot comment on this. We did ask and were given clean towels. Breakfast was good but service suffered if all the tables were occupied, although the staff present, did their best. the dinner we had was bland and so ate out on the remaining nights. Internet was good, although the couple with us had difficulty gaining access.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to serve you and please accept my apologies regarding the issues you had.

I have passed along all your comments to the Heads of Departments to resolve, but really appreciate the feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back if you are in the area and to being able to provide a superior service and meal next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 16, 2020

Arrived at 20.30pm. No one at reception. Eventually found a small notice saying go to bar. Given key to room 25. Very nice but oppressively hot and no window open. No soap. Went to ask for soap and apparently it has been on order for weeks. This should be conveyed to guests by the hotel. Breakfast finishes at 08.30am. I would have thought 09.30am would be more appropriate. Breakfast menus were reused so had keep sanitising our hands. Asked for a better fan as the fan we had just moved warm air around. Very disappointing. Window opened an inch. No sleep after a long drive. Would love to have left but would lose my money. Would not recommend. Spent four nights at a Travelodge in Bath and felt very safe and well looked after.

Room tip: Don’t stay
Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for completing the review regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not meeting and exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

The issues that you have raised will certainly be addressed, as much as possible to resolve the issues, and I would like extend my apologies further by offering you a complimentary stay in one of our executive rooms

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 01379 870456 to discuss

Reviewed September 14, 2020

We were very impressed with the care being given by the staff to welcoming, general cleanliness, sanitisation, social spacing and restaurant service. Especially to Jonathan and Robert, but we got the impression that the whole staff worked as a team. Looking forward to a repeat stay before too long.

Room tip: Get a quiet room at the back, well away from the main road.
Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It was our pleasure to serve you and I am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. I will pass your comments over to my team, they always appreciate the positive feedback. I am certainly privileged to have the opportunity to work with them and commend then on their team spirit.

We look forward to seeing you again .