“Amazing finale to a very special day ”
Review of The Wheatsheaf Inn

The Wheatsheaf Inn
Ranked #59 of 133 Restaurants in Bexhill-on-Sea
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Wheatsheaf Inn where we hope to give everyone a warm welcome. We re-opened after a full refurbishment in March and a have a new restaurant and menu from 29th April.
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing, the food was outstanding today, I took a party of 10 after the baptism of my grandson, he throughly enjoyed his Butterfly Prawns followed by (in his words) THE WORLDS BIGGEST ICECREAM!. Not only did you do yourself proud, but did us proud too, so thank you for such a wonderful lunch, excellent service and exceptional value for money, well done

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I have a quick visit to the Wheatsheaf, unforutnatley not for the food as they finish early on a Sunday.

The choice of beers/largers is range however not to my taste. Lagers- kronenburg, fosters, cools,,, the usual suspects. However, they were well kept. A nice crisp pint.

The barman was very helpful letting me know where local places would be serving food on a Sunday night,

Reviewed 26 February 2017

What a great place to eat, Beautiful food , lovely surroundings and the best staff.
Family Sunday roast with all the trimmings, well cooked and a good sized meal.
At £9.50 it was excellent value.
followed it up with an apple crumble. Happy Days
Definitely going again.

1  Thank derekryan
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Unimaginitive decor, somewhat lacking in warmth: no real atmosphere. Food a bit uninspiring, service rather slow and haphazard and offhand. Sort of ok, but falling short all round

Reviewed 17 February 2017

This was used for a reception after my friends mothers funeral . The food and service was great. It was of the best buffets I have had for a long time and it was all fresh not frozen and heated. We returned in the evening for a meal , all 9 of us! the food we great the chief was helpful, prices and range was very good.

1  Thank X2188POpaulm