“Friendly and delicious ”
Review of Chimichanga - CLOSED

Chimichanga
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Conjuring authentic Mexican and South American flavours, Chimichanga Brentwood brings a rustic Latin vibe. Boasting a vibrant cocktail bar, diners can also bask in the fantastic selection of wines and beers. Finished with an array of Mexican artwork and Aztec inspired features, Chimichanga is a unique South American eatery.
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was the most friendly and helpful I have seen for ages in a chain restaurant. She interacted with us on a human level rather than just customers.
The food was delicious. We had mango and salsa enchiladas. I have never really liked enchiladas but these were lovely and we also had a chicken dish with rice and beans. Also tasty and well cooked with a slightly smoky or charred hint to the chicken. Yum.
I really liked the lime separately when I asked for lime and lemonade. So often I find there is too much and it makes it all a bit sweet.

1  Thank emma c

Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a brilliant evening at Brentwood Chimichanga. Food was excellent and fresh and very tasty. Service was excellent and the waitress Ashleigh was very friendly and attentive and her customer service was superb.
An overall brilliant evening. I will certainly recommend this restaurant .

1  Thank Exploration716399
Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I have a wonderful experience every time I visit. The food is great topped off with great churros which I love. Cool atmosphere and spectacular service from the whole team especially Ashleigh who always takes care of you going above and beyond. Definitely worth the money.

2  Thank Joshi Neale H
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely evening we had yesterday at Chimichanga in Brentwood!
Enjoyable and memorable moments, with a nice atmosphere, an excellent service and very tasty food.
The staff is absolutely fantastic, very kind and charming, -Aga, Ashley, Irene, ...- lovely girls- always showing a big smile to us. I must say that It is not our first time here, and because we like Mexican food very much and this place in particular, we have had the opportunity over the time to talk to these lovely girls who make the most of this Mexican restaurant, by just being very polite and friendly all the time.
The food was served with great care and was well presented. We had the veggie option to start and the shrimp and mango enchilada with grandes nachos for the main course. Well, everything was great! And the Mexican coffees absolutely fantastic with that special Tequila touch. We will come back soon!

2  Thank Alice B
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Chimichanga couple weeks ago as I am a big fan of Mexican. Excellent atmosphere, high quality food with incredible flavor and good service.

2  Thank Judyta A