US$101
US$84
US$83
US$81
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Brentwood Hotel(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$66
US$74
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolafternoon teanature reservelovely groundssingle roombar menusunday lunchgroupon vouchergreat nightchristmas partysandwicheswedding venuecooked breakfaststayed for one nightwhole experiencean evening meallovely room
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place, good food and service. Unfortunately the menu for the set lunch is very misleading. For a set price you get starter and main, but we thought as there was the three courses in the page we could have main and dessert. Wrong .... after ordering our main, 2 minutes before it was served the waitress cane and told us we could only have starter and main, if we wanted dessert it was extra. Not made clear on the menu. It was tho, a very good lunch

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
derougemont, De Rougemont Manor at De Rougemont Manor, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Karenvanbeers,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent lunch. I will be passing all comments onto our F&B and Kitchen team. They work closely together when looking at feedback and will look to take all comments on board.

Hopefully we can see you again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for one night . Had a single room which was tucked away in a corner under the sloping roof .
Apart from the fact that I banged my head a couple of times in two different parts of the room , the bed was located away from any power or lighting so I had to get out of bed to turn the lights off which I found disappointing considering that this is a four star hotel . The rest of the hotel is very quaint and has character but the rooms in a Premier Inn are better!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Alex S

Dear Alex S,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. When are currently in the process of refurbishing all our bedrooms and your comments regarding the layout of the room will be looked at.

Once again thank you for your feedback and hopefully we can look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I had a high expectation after I have reviewed the website when I arrived there the check in went smoothly and then I arrived to the room ( 130 ) which was a bit tiny and noisy due to the road and a bit old, not the best sleep I had in my life that night..need a refurbishment for this price... I also read the previous comments and I can say the same experience ( tiny, noisy -- this is only the room which has a view to the main road.. ) I asked for a room change and received a new room -- 130 which were much better so I would recommend also to the management not to let this reputational damage and solve this issue somehow to not offer these rooms for the same rate or refurbish these rooms ... overall my experience were good after I have received a new room and the breakfast was also really pleasant and wide range of choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Gergely A

Dear Gergely A,

Many thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are currently in the process of refurbishing all our hotel bedrooms and as such room 130 is due to be completely refurbished in the first week of October. We are working our way through all bedrooms and are currently 40% completed.

You are always welcome when booking to request a newly refurbished room.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Stayed here twice this year on business trips. I work for a company with offices nearby. I had a better experience during my May 2017 trip than during the August trip.

On both trips the check in experience was easy, and I was quickly able to get a room key. Rooms are. Neat and clean, although small as you would expect in a British country inn.

Another thing I enjoyed both times is that the food and bar service and dining areas are really nice. You can sit in a more formal dining area or a more casual bar area. There is also a deck with tables that is lovely. Food choices are great, sandwiches, curry, salad and nice entree options. Tried several different choices and all were great. My colleagues loved the burgers. I liked the chicken tiki masala.

Now for the not so great. First trip I had a room off the dining area, room 3, comfortable and quiet. Recent trip, room 133. Many steps, up and down, to get to room. The room itself is great if you are short, and I am. A tall person would struggle in the shower. But at night it gets a lot of light from the lights outside the hotel. I woke up in the middle of the light and thought it was morning. Avoid this room if you are tall or like to sleep in the dark. There was a bit of Road noise, but not enough to be a problem.

Room Tip: Try for a room off the dining area. Room 3, 4
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear RDfromPA,

Many thanks for getting in touch and leaving us a review following your recent visits. I am glad to hear that when visiting you have always found the check in and reception to go smoothly - I will pass these comments over to our reception manager. Again U wukk oass your comments onto our F&B team.

We have recently, refurbished room 133 as part of our ongoing refurbishment plans, and following your feedback have fitted the room with a blackout blind.

Hopefully you will consider revisiting the hotel again soon and maybe requesting a newly refurbished room?

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We booked as part of my sister's 70th birthday. The room was very small, no shower gel etc, no safe or air con and TV did not work and only 1 saucer on the tea tray. For £149 per night these should be basic essentials clearly their housekeeping staff are not well trained. The shower was virtually unusable as there was a ceiling 'rafter' with flaking paint in it restricting space. The main complaint that due to a wedding reception being held many parts of the hotel were inaccessible such as no bar and outside space restricted to a small area adjacent to a busy and noisy road which is totally unacceptable. Bar staff left a lot to be desired as they did not know what pre dinner drinks such as Pastis, Ricard or Appledor were and no cocktails were available. We would not consider staying there again.

Room Tip: Request extension and make sure no functions are booked when you go.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pauline4944

Dear Pauline4944,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent visit. We do take all comments on board and the contents of your review will be looked at by our team.

Hopefully we can see you again soon.