“Little Greek Gem in Chelmsford!”

Stellas Little bit of Greece
Ranked #171 of 402 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Reviewed January 31, 2018

Being Greek Stella's Little Bit of Greece send me right back home.Very friendly atmosphere. Stella never ceases to amaze us with her homemade spanakopita, baklava, mpougatsa and other delicacies!Not to mention the best coffee in town. Also, everything that i have ordered for my party has been fresh and delicious

Reviewed January 11, 2018

I visit Stella's on a regular basis, I would go as far as to say the coffee is the best in the area! Whether you want a sweat treat or savoury snack Stella's is the place to go! You will be greeted with a warm welcome, something which is important to me.

Reviewed November 20, 2017

Stellas is a lovely little café/ /shop which offers all sorts of speciality Greek dishes from salads and sandwiches to pastries and desserts. They frequently try out new items so its always worth seeking out this delightful place. If you've ever been to Greece and enjoyed the local food you will want to visit Stellas and get a reminder of their authentic cuisine.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

My Yia Yia (Grandma) is Greek so this food for me is amazing. Tastes just like authentic Greek cuisine and is bloomin' delicious too! I always come here and I have yet to be disappointed. Best lunch place in Chelmsford.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Chelmsford is full of generic chain restaurants, and the number continues to grow. But you can still find the odd independent place if you look hard enough - and this is definitely one worth hunting out. From the tiny premises where the old sweet shop used to be, Stella produces an amazing array of very appetising food. I've never been to Greece, so I cannot comment on its authenticity, but there was a good range of food on offer, and all really reasonably priced. Stella was happy to tell me what everything was, and be patient with me as I made up my mind. I'll have to come back to keep trying her constantly changing menu!